Does alcohol make you feel okay?

Like it does for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like to think of drinking alcohol as exchanging a few hr of fun for a day or to of feeling like shit so yea it will make you feel ok but it will catch up to you eventually and make you feel worse then you were before i wouldn't drink to be happy doesn't really workout

Most Helpful Girl

• Like, cheer you up? No. It makes it worse.

What Guys Said 3

• If I stop when I'm tipsy, it makes me feel great, plus, there's no hangover next morning. If I drink more than what I should drink, then it makes it worse, and next day there's a possibility of having a hangover.

• I don't like alcohol.

I prefer marijuana.

• Alcohol gets me crunk

What Girls Said 4

• Alcohol is good and bad, like I do enjoy a class of wine with my dinner then there will be those nights where I want a whole fucking bottle haha.

• Someone in my family drinks alcohol and it is not okay.

It does not feel alright.
    The behavior, etc, just no.

• No. It doesn't make me sick, but I hate the feeling of being out of control and doing things I wouldn't do sober (dancing like crazy, talking b. s. etc.).

• Yes. If I'm in a good mood, it makes me have fun. If I'm sad, it helps me open up and makes everything easier, etc. Basically it always makes me feel good unless I'm throwing up.