What weird things happened to you after 30?

So it's my birthday (yay) but all of a sudden people are behaving very differently. The doctors office asked in hushed "don't upset her" tones why I didn't have children, everyone's assuming I'm upset that I'm having a birthday, it's like "oh you're 34 :(" this is so weird. I'm having a great time, and realistically nothing much has changed since yesterday. So here's my question... what weird things have happened to you as you get older?

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy birthday Jade... I know EXACTLY what you mean. They also marvel over my vital statistics, since I'm in good physical condition, better than most 21 year olds!

Our Western socieites, especially the US I think, are so youth oriented, even though the population is greying rapidly... really bizarre.

A woman probably gets this more than I do, because there are different expectations and your time to have a family is relatively short.

• I know and it's overnight! I get the health stuff you're talking about, I get comments about running or cycling to far/long and then but you look so healthy... hmm wonder why person who doesn't exercise and sits down all day.

Most Helpful Girl

• My cousin got some kind of painful medical complication that made her feel like she was giving birth for 12 - 14 hours. Then they gave her so much morphine she started laughing like she was on happy pills. She also got a hamster that she feeds macarons and brie cheese.

What Guys Said 1

• i got fucked up the ass by my girlfriend with a strap-on and we both loved it

What Girls Said 1

• Lol why do they act like you dying from a terminal disease or preparing for your funeral.