What's wrong with me?

I'm so tired all the time, I have no motivation to do anything, even going through my daily routine seems like a challenge at the moment, I usually don't get out of bed until after 11am. I just sit at home all day one the laptop because I just don't feel like going out and I hardly ever talk to friends anymore. I just want to know what's wrong so I can try to fix it. Do you have any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably suffer from depression, those are a few of the symptoms for it. It is a prolonged suffering from a lack of joy and motivation and it drains you from energy. It can be fixed by talking to a doctor and having them perscribe you anti depressants. but if not try something more natural like St. Johns wort or Kratom

• Yeah, I've been feeling like this for a while, so it probably is. Thanks, I'll look into it 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would go to the doctor and have them do a complete blood workup. You might be deficient in something. Also, they might have you do a depression questionnaire to rule that out.

• Are you eating healthy and getting enough vitamins? Try eating more fruits and vegetables. Go for walks and do an activity.

• Thanks, I'll try to 😊