I wish I was beautiful?

Can an average girl ever be beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," they say, and I REALLY like certain women, but my friends don't understand!! It's just 'something' about her, that makes me smile, and like her. Maybe it is as simple as her laugh, and how she understands my humor, or how we like the same food! Maybe she wears glasses, and likes Sci-Fi, being a Total Nerd! It's different for each, but the women I like have some special quality that makes me smile, and want to know more about her!

Most Helpful Girl

• Most beautiful girls are average girls with confidence and a thorough knowledge of how to use fashion and accessories to improve their appearance and many of them would be ugly if they didn't work out, count calories, do their hair and pay attention to their appearance.

What Guys Said 5

• When you say "average" do you mean the absolutely normal looking but still beautiful "girl next door"? If so, then definitely yes they are beautiful.

• Not in the sense that you'll be so beautiful you'll make every man's head turn. That doesn't mean you don't look beautiful in the eyes of a guy who likes you.

• not really thats up to genetics sucks but thats life

• nope sorry, u'll never be beautiful like this
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_mjmjctB2n41qz4rgp.gif

• I bet you are stunning just love yourself and other will love you too

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone views different things attractive. I think it's important to remember that you are more than just your outward appearance. Besides, the person you see in the mirror isn't necessarily the person you see in the mirror isn't necessarily the person the rest of the world sees. We all look at ourselves through spectacles dirtied by years of staring at and critiquing the same image. So while you may appear average to yourself, who knows how beautiful others find you? :) I hope this helped!

• **Besides, the person you see in the mirror isn't necessarily the person the rest of the world sees.

• We are often our own worst critic. Many people often don't know they are beautiful.

• You're beautiful !

• You're not the only one