How much of a chance do I have of growing 'taller'?

I'm 5'3.5" at the moment and I'll be 17 in August..
Is there any chance of me growing 'taller'?
Or.. Am I doomed? :(
Feel free to give any tips..

Most Helpful Guy

• At 17 you haven't stopped growing. You'll probably gain a bit over the next 7 or 8 years.

What Guys Said 10

• Girls develop faster than boys, but when do girls reach their max height?
    Turns out, it’s dependent on the age they get their first period.
    When do Girls Stop Growing?

Girls hit their maximum growth spurt before menstruation begins,
    generally getting their first period around 12 1/2 years of age.

Once their period starts, girls typically gain another 1 to 2 inches in height,
    reaching their full adult height by age 14 or 15.

However there is a very broad range of time in which girls hit puberty-related
    growth spurts.

Many girls start puberty between ages of 8 and 13, and have a growth spurt between
    the ages of 10 and 14. During puberty, it’s important for girls to maintain regular exercise
    and a balanced diet in order to ensure proper growth and development.

Growth Chart: Rate of Height Increase for Girls by Age

www.famlii.com/.../...e-of-Growth-By-Age-Chart.jpg

• How tall is your family? You might have a year left to grow perhaps, talk to your family and ask them when they stopped growing.

• Go to hospital, do some test about your endocrine, if it's abnormal, they will suggest to inject some Growth Hormone, but it comes with risk, not usually, or you could stop right here.

• Since your a girl, and girls only have two major growth spurts, I'd say there is a 0 - 5% chance that you will get any taller.

• Doomed? You're practically the average height. You literally could say 5'4 and no one would know the difference.

• I just wanna be taller.. Not average..

• What are the disadvantages of being a tall guy?

• Riding in a full car. Finding clothes that fit (the big and tall stores are really meant just for fat people not tall people). My spine aches a lot. Anyone over 6'0 has to hunch over in planes. You get looked at a lot.(It's not really fun or flattering if it happens constantly)

• You will grow taller, make sure to get proper diet!

• I think that is about it @zell0is0my0name

• you have much chances

• 0 girls usually stop growing at 15

• Yea I think you're done growing. Height growth for girls doesn't continue as long as guys. 5'3" is perfect why would you want to be a tall girl?

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe a little, but there aren't any promises. I stopped growing at 12 years old. I've been 5'2" for awhile now. LOL

• Doomed, the average height is 5'4" how tall do you want to be. You could grow taller but its unlikely.

• Like.. 3-5 more inches..

• Why is being tall shitty? Any reason?

• 1. Its harder to find clothes that fit.
      2. You are deemed less attractive and more masculine.
      3. It makes dating harder
      4. You get criticised for wearing heels
      5. People think its appropriate to point your height e. g "you are so tall I have to stand on your tippy toes".
      6. Taking photos with friends is awkward
      7. Bath tubs are not comfortable, neither is sitting in a back of car.

• don't feel bad.. you are still taller than many.. and average height is 5 4'' .. plus you can wear pretty heels.. you are pretty.. be confident about yourself..

• If you haven't grown in about a year then you've probably stopped.