Guys, Guys we need to unite, agreed?

Girls are often accused of hating each other and not being true friends deep down, they are full of jealousy to one another etc. But although this happens sometimes, more often than not they are actually united to outwit us guys. They support each other against a guy , and they discuss what is best to do, and they are ruthless.

We guys on the other hand prefer to do the hero and play the lone wolf hunter, not talking with other guys about a crush that we might have and as a result we are at a disadvantage, because we know less.

Therefore I suggest we should set our male pride aside and unite before they dominate us all.

Sign the petition if you agree.

• I agree
    82% (45)
  • I disagree
    18% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• *laughs hysterically for a WHILE... and then leaves wirthout explaining ANYTHING*

• What do you mean by unite? are we talking about in general or when it comes to relationship or what?

• A bit of both. In general, and when it comes to relationships as well. I mean just a few hints we do not need to go in detail, we are not girls after all.

• I do not have a specific scenario. In general we should be more united, and realize that as alluring and enticing as they might be, they are often calculating and cut throat, and they are slowly but surely transforming us into subordinates.

• Oh in that case absolutley, I concurr entirley "bros before. . ."Well, you know the saying. They do have us playing each other a lot while reaping the benefits don't they. Well, not me but others. I'm to much of a crotchety old man to be phased by batted eyes and demure looks.

• Bromance does exist its just that guys are more honest and if we don't like someone we waste no time in telling them a lot of those girls who you think are friends with each other truly aren't not everything on the outside appears to be what's actually on the inside.

• Nope I fly solo. I see people that need others to rally behind them as being weak usually because they are.

• VIVA REVOLUTION!

• Only when they (women) threaten to change the law in favor of them. The law should be equal for both. And of course to counter-voice silly shit such as the 'man-spreading' hate.

Apart from those things I'm not a fan of the 'us vs them' mentality.

• We need to unite against the Crab People. They caused global warming and that gay show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".

• I usually work alone, but I'm cool with working with others as well.

• We should unite as a human race, rather than by gender.

• It's called Bros before hos.

• Unite? Like a union to commit murder or something? Because I just saw some body bags 50% off online.

• No no no. I never intended to invoke any violence in any way, just a solid stand. I want to take this idea of yielding to them.

• Nope sorry, lone wolf.

• I love you guys.

• This dude here is completely united!

• I feel a tad of paranoia there.

• Women are gonna take over and we re gonna be enslaved. Just kidding... yeah but I feel as a guy we re expected to deal with our women issues on our own and figure out shit ourselves while girls have the support of all their friends. Men have each others backs but it's different like if we get into a fight or something lol.

• Guys don't do that in my expierence. They check each other out and determine whether a guy has the right stuff to be a good friend, if he has your back, if so they stick together as well or better than women. If you are a lone wolf maybe other men have judged you and found you wanting?

• What does found you wanting mean?

• Ahh o. k now I get what you meant originally, and it is exactly what I am talking about. Guys tend to be a bit less sociable with each other as you are saying, and even when they are a group who now each other they tend not to bring up such gossip like the girls do, and that works against us. It has nothing to do with me in particular.

• I agree it would be better if men could exchange information about things like sexual technique without sniggering or getting embarrassed or it all just being bullshit they made up. Women seem to be better about that sort of thing. Men do talk about women and their character and the mind games some of them employ in my experience but their sex talk is mostly worse than useless.

• I totally agree with you bro! And I feel that girls often times get the advantage over most things like the law favors women more than men. No one realizes that men get abused just as much as women do, but the media is biased by hiding this fact to avoid scaring the public.