What makes a player fall in love?

I'm not planning on trying to make a player fall in love with me but I've always wondered what makes them fall in love? I have liked three players but had to cut them off because I knew I would end up getting hurt and it's sad how you can like or even fall in love with someone who will do what a player does. Like it doesn't matter how successful or pretty you are, players will play but some fall in love and what makes them fall in love? What makes a player stop playing once they find someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I don't think players fall in love. "Falling in love" is part of their strategy.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they grow the fuck up and mature. This may never happen for some.

What Guys Said 2

• the one thing comes to my mind is lost everything, but how can fate mange that? i guess being in disfigurement or disability or slow death could do that.

• They don't, they just get tired.

What Girls Said 2

• do you think a player can really fall in love? i've always thought that players were just interested in playing

• According to the predictable change-of-heart-player movies, when they meet a girl that they can't play.

In reality, when they mature and realize having a bunch of girls isn't really all that.