How would you ladies realistically react if all men on earth mysteriously turned into voluptuous women?

Think deeply about this before you answer it please. Every guy on earth still has the mind of men except that now they are crazy attractive women. Would you divorce your lover? Try lesbianism? Creeped out? scared? How would you realistically feel if this happened?

Men you are NOW a woman which body did you become?

A) The Amber Rose body. She has an Hour glass figure.
How would you ladies realistically react if all men on earth mysteriously turned into voluptuous women?
B) Taylor Swift type plus her height. She has a Banana type body.

C) The pear shaped body with a big ass type.

D) Apple shaped.

E) Super Bimbo, I want it all. Massive boobs, big juicy ass, meaty body, big lips, Mwhahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! More... MORE... MORE!!!

• A) The Amber Rose body. She has an Hour glass figure.
    0% (0)30% (3)21% (3)Vote
  • B) Taylor Swift type plus her height. She has a Banana type body.
    0% (0)30% (3)21% (3)Vote
  • C) The pear shaped body with a big ass type.
    75% (3)10% (1)29% (4)Vote
  • D) Apple shaped.
    0% (0)10% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • E) Super Bimbo, I want it all. Massive boobs, big juicy ass, meaty body, big lips, Mwhahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! More... MORE... MORE!!!
    25% (1)20% (2)22% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Ewwww fuck that!!! I'm attracted to men only.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• haha why voluptuous women and not "just women"? Well if there are no men left then I might as well give lesbianism a shot... Don't know if that'll work though...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would cry for the rest of my days and divorce. The only chick I can deal with is me and even that's complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • She will be my girlfriend yes she will
    ROFL

0|0
    0|0
  • I just voted, this was meant for men to vote on the body type, but oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • One word for you. Sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I am like 6'1 and only 160 lbs sooo I voted t swift because most likely I would resemble her if I was a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm gonna be a female, I might as well be as sexy as possible. I choose you, choice C).

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess 'apple-shaped' is a euphemism for morbidly obese now.

0|1
    1|0