Will it ever be safe to travel to. Mexico. ?

I love Mexico and have been there many time. They've had a nasty drug war down there for the last 10 years. Joaquin Guzman aka El Chapo just escaped from prison. Not good. Will it ever be save to go down there?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been in a few years, either... but we have to take into consideration that we aren't much safer here. We're being gunned down in churches, in movie theaters, in our own recruitment centers. Run down in the streets by drunk drivers and robbed of our retirement savings by corrupt businessmen and back-stabbed by our political leaders. How are our cities that much different?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• if you're smart with your travel plans and apply common sense yes it should be safe for you to travel there.

• maybe if the drugs they were selling is legal

• There are too many rapists, murderers, and drug dealers there. Not a place I'd want to be.

• I don't think the whole country is dangerous. Like any place, you just need to know where to go to be safe and have a good time.