Have you lie today?

Yes, to my mother. She kept asking about my dating life, which is non existent at the moment, and I told her I was bisexual. It was a wrong thing to do because she is now asking more questions :o

and I just wanted her to stop... never doing that again. I told her it was a lie, and she said, "oh I wouldn't mind if you were to be bi or les"

ahhhhh I got to love her -.-

Just to be clear, I'm not a lesbian nor bisexual, I just wanted her to stop asking questions and that's the first thing that came to my mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh great, way to go, liar @cl_517! LOL!! :) Now she's going to be on you about your dating life more so than ever with whether you've met a man OR a woman now!

I really can't remember my lies, so I've adapted to always tell the truth. As boring and sometimes upsetting as I can be sometimes, it's the only way I can remember what I've ever done and always get my story straight. Today was no exception. As much as I wanted to tell my mom I was busy when she called because she hates it when I do nothing all day, I still told her I did nothing all day. LOL

• haha I know epic fail! but now I know for sure that my mom is more liberal than I thought!

& really? mine is the same, she also hates it when I do nothing, so she comes to my apartment sometimes to see how I'm doing. I'm still a baby in her eyes.

What Guys Said 17

• I am in tears laughing - You were lucky you convinced her you were fibbing - It sounds like she would have be off checking LGBT relative support groups and checking out the LGBT dating scene, seeing what dating opportunties are available. Thank you for cheering me up no end
    livluk.com/.../Funny-friendship-Quotes-6.jpg

• she would!! she's not right, she's a little bit crazy!

• not yet, its too early. but what? I thought you were with someone right now!

• No, but the day is young. Plenty of time to not only lie, but cheat, steal, and generally make everyone around me unpleasant. Leave it to me to turn it into the antisocial network. ;)

• No I didn't lie today 8)
    Oh damn, now I have lied about the fact that I haven't lied about my lies... is this a lie now?

• yes ahah

• Hahaha, I was afraid a fellow mod would hide this sentence as "grammar"... but some humour is okay I guess 8)

• Awe :3 well does this count? I told my mom I had 16 pieces of popcorn today when I actually only had 14 I mis counted.

• Ahah YOU ARE EVIL!!!

• I am going to use this evil to become the dictator of earth now my number one evil rule would be everybody is only allowed to have 14 free pieces of popcorn.

• No I have not lied today. I have been speaking my mind and not sugar coating things to some people today.

• Some people have got on my nerves so I have told them what I have thought of them recently.

• Nope no lies today.

• Tell her we're engaged after she gave me her blessing.

• Ohh and I have yet to lie. The only times I do lie is at work to avoid giving cheapstakes a deeper discount.

• ahaha I don't like commitment :(
      can we just love each other? <3

• Awws, I suppose that'll be fine for now.

• No I haven't.

• You ought to be spanked for lying!

• not today but yesterday and to you ooooopppppssss ;-)

• your lie omg! anyway yes i did i said i don't like girl for some resonance to my friends much but i like them because of there sweetness :-).
    note:- i don't hat girls , i hate the some of things , girl do.
    i don't hate men for some resonance because love girls so i think about them more :-)

• Get a pretend boyfriend and show him to your mum

• why lie? not sure why you would do that

• I thought she was going to stop asking so many questions

• people lie everyday. it's only wrong if one gets caught or it leads to poor consequences.

• I never lie witch harm or hurt anyone :)

• We lie constantly... even in our dreams. We lie to ourselves mostly... thinking our lives make a difference... that people actually give a shit... that people are basically good... blah, blah, blah. All LIES! That is why Satan is referred to as the Prince of Lies. This world is his realm.

What Girls Said 8

• Lol!! Damn...🙉🙈🙊 You'll have to tell her the truth :p
    I don't life very often but I did lie today. My dad called me today and asked me if I had lunch. Which I didn't... But I had to say "Yes, Papa, I had lunch"
    So, I guess it wasn't an innocent lie? Lol. Cause he always get worried if I skip meals.

• she knows the truth :P
      and hey!! you have to eat missy! :P

• So, I guess it was an innocent lie* Oops! Silly mr 😂😂

• Thank you, Marty...:)

• I had a conversation with my mother and sister today about weight and lied by saying that I eat a lot especially during this particular summer. I have been eating less and less these days.

• Yes. My aunt and cousin aren't speaking to each other. I'm throwing my first, ever BBQ at my house (Excitement!)- I've invited them both and omitted information about each of them attending. But, I want them both to come. Kind of regretting that decision, because I want today to go as smooth as possible, tbh.

• I haven't lied today, it's only 10:05 AM just had breakfast! Haha

• Nope but I've only been awake for 1hr.

• I thought you're dating a 6'2" guy? Anyways, no I haven't.

• No, I just woke up.

• Why you would tell your mom you're bi is beyond me. Are you a lesbian and aren't ready to come to terms with it? Or just looking for attention?

• I just wanted her to stop asking so many questions!!

• LOL well don't say something tantalizing. That's something that's going to get more questions. Tell her you haven't seen anyone who interests you, but if you do you'll let her know :P

• I thought she that was going to make her stop but it only proved that she's more liberal than I thought