Girls, I'm really down today any suggestions and yes I want a girls opinion?

Nothing in my life is going good like I don't have much friends I'm having a hard time finding work I feel lonely, sad, bored everyday I'm not an outgoing person

13

Most Helpful Girl

• We've all had those days where we feel like nothing is going good for us. But instead of focusing on what u dont have as yet, focus on what u do have. First & foremost u have life & when u have life u have hope. You have health. Some people are lying in the hospital right now fighting for their life. You have a place to live. Some people are homeless. Job hunting can be a little annoying but keep looking. It doesn't matter how long it takes. Ask around. I don't know what type of jobs ur looking for but if its customer service then check out a shopping center and ask the manager for an application. Go back a week or two later saying u would like to check on the status of your application. If they're still not hiring, check a month later. Dont forget happiness comes from within. U have to make ur life enjoyable despite lacking what u want. Declare good things about ur life. Tell yourself I am happy. I am successful. Etc. Then act accordingly. Sure u may not feel that way now but u will eventually. All the best with everything. Have a great day😊

What Girls Said 12

• Here are my instructions to make you instantly feel better.
    1. Go to your mirror
    2. Start talking to yourself
    3. Say "I don't need any of the people living near me because all of the awesome people are on the internet"
    4. Turn around and slap your own ass
    5. Angrily yell "WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED" at your mirror (Say it quickly)
    6. Whisper, "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuce, BEETLEJUICE!"
    7. Sexually say "Mehoyneyome"
    8. Stare into the mirror and moan "Call of Duty, Destiny, Halo, Battle Field"
    9. Twerk it out
    10. Go lay down in your bed
    11. Think about the amazing things that you just did with your life.

• think about why you are down in the first place. since you have a hard time finding work you're probably doubting (assuming) on your capabilities? If so, then analyze yourself what is wrong with me? then you'll likely compare yourself to others. think what makes you different and what makes "u think ahead of them". then know your weaknesses and set it as a goal to improve.
    ACCEPT you limitations wholeheartedly after realization and then see it as a CHALLENGE not as a disability.

For friends, you can have few friends but are true to you and are comfortable with or a lot friends but not close. so instead of worrying of how many your friends are, cherished them instead.

At the end of the day, you can choose if you like who you are or not and when you wake up you can choose to move even if it's frustrating that you keep trying hard but nothing works. Deep inside you know that you have to do it and no one else would do it for you. Either you change it or live with it... yes you can!

• Just remember it could be worse. Make it better before it goes downhill. Don't let yourself get depressed or everything will seem worse and worse and it'll just get worse. Do what you can and don't hesitate to ask those friends for help. Ask anyone you know you can trust for advice.

• Hun, it's okay. With the friends thing, some people don't have a lot of friends, and it's okay. But if u wanna get new/more u have to come out of your shell a little bit and meet some. Maybe call up someone u havnt talked to in a whole. Or go out with a friend and tell them to bring some of their friends. That way u can meet more people. There are friend websites but I don't know if if trust those. Also I don't know if u have a girl or not but if u do spend time with her, if not, go meet a girl, go to a bar, online dating, speed dating, I don't know go somewhere where u think u could meet a girl that would interest u. And don't worry you'll find a a job, keep looking. Ik life might look crappy right now, but it can only get better. Someday soon maybe you'll have an incredible job and some really good friends, but the only way to get that is to not give up and keep trying, moping around about it is NOT gunna fix anything. You need to take action

• Then change it! It's your life. You can do anything you want, just set your mind to it and start working. Life is too short to sit around feeling sad and bored. Have some ambition.

• You don't need friends. Be better than everyone else. They'll just hold you back.
    You should do something so you feel accomplished. You can take a bunch of free courses online, just to keep your mind occupied. http://www.learnerstv.com/videos.php
    Take a shower. That always makes me feel better. Read a book. Work out. Perfect yourself.

• I think that's really good advice. a lot of people want friends because they don't know how to be with there self.

• Have you tried treating yourself to something nice? Such as a nice lunch or buying a video game (if you love them), or something for your car or home? It's always nice to treat yourself once in awhile. If you're not an outgoing person, change that! Try something different. Different can be exciting because you had never experienced it before. And as for making friends, I know it's hard because you can never find the right friends nowadays but you have to put yourself out there and try talking to people whether it's at a club, public place, or anywhere. Maybe try contacting old friends to catch up! I hope this helps. But don't worry, in the end it will be okay, if it's not okay than its not the end

• If your bored you need to find new activities to do! Maybe become more outgoing

• Maybe you're gay.

• If u just want someone to talk to I'm that person

• You just have to get yourself up and start doing what YOU love. Once you start feeling good and doing good on a consistent basis good things will come. More people with good intentions for you, and maybe that perfect job you always been looking for. Just have faith in you, and stay humble for the things you do have. I promise you things will get better.

Ps. stop complaining its not good for your health.

• Have an night in watching Netflix or Sky and find a boxset TV series than you can binge watch, eat corn chips, drink soft drinks etc.

Find a hobby or group to go to or volunteer at a place to get you out. Find a club with a smalll group. Go a fitness class or a some type of class.