• No!
    19% (5)13% (3)16% (8)Vote
  • No speks Engles, pls!
    3% (1)9% (2)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• People have called me Smart, and Highly Intelligent when it comes to Every day common sense. However, with this, I laugh and say: Wise ol' owl.
    Other than that, I am very Bright when it comes to things I am great at or even Talented at and things that I know.
    But one never is too young or too old to keep Learning to be as Smart in their own life as they possibly can be.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think I have a high IQ or anything like that, but I'm certainly not dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I choose to be...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I have only started to realize it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even if I can still do some pretty stupid shit sometimes xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone does stupid shit, that does not make you a stupid person... learn from your mistakes.

• Of course. I was saying it in a joking way. Anyways hope u didn't misinterpret me.

• It depends on what you mean by smart. Do you mean smart by good decisions or education wise? I'm good at certain school subjects, but bad at others like math. I consider myself average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am as dumb as a loaf of bread

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Not really. I lag behind in a lot of stuff in academic levels than my peers in class.

0|0
    0|0
  • The more I learn, the more I realise how much I don't know. I went with no

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how one defines smart. people say so, but meh... i don't see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to tests I am, but those tests are like seeing how good you are at basketball, soccer and baseball and calling that your 'sports quotient' as if it could usefully predict how good you will be at darts or croquet.

So I think I am what I am.

Most people who I'm acquainted with think I'm extremely smart, but what do they know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I consider myself very smart thank god

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly smart... I get by!

0|0
    0|0