Well I've seen some men who have bigger boobs than many women. If I have to cover my nipples, then so do they. It's unfair that they can go topless but I can't. You either support #FreeTheNipple or you want men to cover their nipples too. You can't be biased against one gender.
- I support #FreeTheNipple. More boobies!!Vote A
- No. I do think that men should wear bras though.Vote B
- I'm a man that does not like boobs or a woman that doesn't like shirtless men.Vote C
- Wearing clothes should not even be a thing.Vote D
- I'm sexist and think that only one of them need to cover their nipples.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I think the biggest issue is not that women want to walk around topless, because most people don't. I think it's that for some reason, women's nipples get censored in pictures while men's do not, when the nipple itself looks basically the same regardless of gender. The fact that women's nipples are censored is purely because they are seen as sexual, which portrays women as sexual objects. It's not that we have more breast tissue than men which makes it "inappropriate" for the public to see, it's that the female gender has been oversexualized for so long that a woman who doesn't cover her breasts or supports #freethenipple is automatically seen as highly liberal, provocative, or even a slut.
Long story short, a nipple is a nipple, regardless of who it's attached to. Censor them all, or censor none.2