Do you regret doing/not doing something in life? ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I regret not talking to girls more when I was younger. It's left me clueless at how to enthral them and at my age it's ridiculous still be learning by trial and error.

What Guys Said 6

• I regret not saving more money

• I regret not living. Only existing is not any fun.

• I regret proposing to my ex.

I regret not realising a few obvious signs that she wasn't entirely faithful.

• Yeah I regret not doing something

• yeah for sure... and keep me anoying today

• Not maning up and losing my virginity in college or at least kissing a woman

What Girls Said 5

• I regret not having a backup plan when I went to college. I had taken one course only and relied on that to be my career for the rest of my life. I worked in that field for six years and couldn't take it anymore. I wish while I had the time and ability while in college I could have taken other courses to put on my resume in case it hadn't worked out. Now my resume is full of school for ONE thing and no back up plan.

Same thing happened to my cousin. She's a dental hygienist, and hates it after only a few years. Wants to get out but never took anything else while she had the chance, living at home and had the time. She originally wanted to be a dentist, and thought back then she couldn't handle the load, so she settled in hygiene. Now she just hates the work altogether.

I implore anyone going to college and university - have a plan but also, have a backup plan. You just never know how badly you may want to get out of the field you chose, and will thank yourself later.

• I regret a lot of things in life, but things happen. For now, I'm living my life, with no regrets in the way.

• I regret the circumstances in which I lost my virginity. I also have regrets about telling and not telling people certain things.

• I regret not finding a better catfish picture for this website. Yowza.

• Not really regret but could have made a better choice in something.