I'm scared to die?

Yeah.. i'm scared to die, but i'm more worried about HOW i'll die. I don't want it to be painful, or a un needed one. I want to be old, to have lived a full and happy life with a family. I want to leave earth in peace, not any other way. And i want the same for my family, all i want for them is peace. How do i stop thinking like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Live life to the fullest every day, if you're happy you won't worry about this. Also accept the fact that everyone dies and keep moving on.
    I'm not scared to die, if they tell me I have 3 hours to live, I won't care too much, as long as my death isn't painful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do Not be afraid 'To die,' @Afternoon, it is part of life And... Living.
    We all Go in some way in which Is Decided for us and don't really know, unless it is Terminal, just how it will All end one day.
    I believe that when I was your age, I would give this a thought and it Would send a chill up my spine from time to time and the thoughts Of: How will it feel?
    When we do leave this earth, our bodies, the Cavity, remains, either in the ground or being cremated, depending on Our Own Choice in at Least That matter. However, the spirit leaves the body and Where it goes, nobody knows, but I know on Judgement day, That Too will be Decided for us by God.
    For now, live every day as though it were your last and Enjoy life to its fullest. As you get and grow Older, it suddenly doesn't Occur to you so much because if you are like me, having gone through deaths with friends, family and even animals I have loved and have lost, you somehow in some way, learn to accept Death for what it is. With a strong love and believe and faith in God, you have no reason to be "Scared" but only of the life you are Living... Now.
    Good luck and blessings. xx

What Guys Said 6

• We all have thoughts like this - Try not to let them consume you.

• don't you think you are 2 young to be worrying about dying just yet wait another 20-30 years at least enjoy your youth

• This is what happen when you have a lot of free time. BE BUSY!
    Try different activities go hiking mountain climbing surfing etc.. you will forget about death and get over your phobia.

• Why dont chu lemme in ur heart baby 👄
    I will rove u for eternity 💏

• its easy just stop i was thinking the same for 1 year when i was 13-14 you need time and find something to do that will make you happy

• you just need some beliefs that could refresh yourself

What Girls Said 2

• I'm terrified of dying too lol

• Think less about the dying, and more about the things that you want to accomplish in life