Today's Disneyland's 60th anniversary. What do you think of it and how many times have you been there?

I used to love it as a kid. I don't anymore, but it was a part of my childhood. I was there 4 times.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy 60th, Disneyland!!
    Yes, I have been There and really enjoyed myself. I went inside the magical castle and had a ball and all, with buying this magnificent necklace that I still have.
    It was a beautiful day and an amazing experience and with even riding the merry-go-round, I felt like a little kid in toy land here, dear. xx

• Thank you so much for allowing me to Share in having been able to go to One of the Most Amazing places.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• I've gone to the one in Florida at least 7 times when i was younger, And once to the one in Paris.

It was great when i was little, But when i went when i was older, it just dosen't feel the same ya know? :(

• I've only been to Disney world in Florida about 10 times, never been to Disney land in California but heard it's the same but a little smaller

• I've been to Disneyland in Paris once and Disney world in Florida once. I loved both of them.

• I've been there twice. Disney world maybe three times

• I've never been but I will go someday! I think it's amazing and I hope it goes another 60 years! 😊

What Girls Said 9

• 0 to Disneyland 4 to Disney World. LOVE IT THERE I want to go back this fall to celebrate 20 years since my first trip.

• Me it's 4 to Disneyland 0 to Disney World. :'D

It's so cool you wanna go to celebrate that haha!

• i grew up in the next city so i've been there many many times.
    always super good memories. i love that place! haha! so much fun. so happy and colorful!

• I've never been to Disneyland, but I really want to go there ❤ Someday someday!

• I went to Disney once for a cheer competition.
    We didn't stay in the park just because I didn't really care that much.

• i've never been to Disneyland but would like to lol

• I've never been to Disneyland but I've been to Disney World 4 times and it's definitely magical.

• I've never been to disneyland. OR disneyworld. :/

• Disneyland ain't. as great as disneyworld

• disney land = 6 times
    disney world = 10 time