Guys, do you check out a certain girl's profile whenever you're on GaG?

Like go see if they're likely logged on, what questions they answered, see if they're flirting with anyone etc.

Go anonymous if you have to just lay down the truth

• yes, just one
    12% (8)
  • yes, a few girls profile
    23% (16)
  • sometimes
    17% (12)
  • no, that's cray
    42% (29)
  • I'm a girl and wanna see how many pervs said yes
    6% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Bumo

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I do minuse the "see if they are flirtying with anyone" part and I don't really see how it makes me a perv. If I find a girl pretty, I wanna give her a closer look. It's no different from checking out a girl irl. That's kinda the whole point of a profile picture.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 23

• I check out as many profiles as I have time for. Almost every time I answer a question, I look up their profile, if they have one...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i do :) but just to see what questions they asked etc
    most of the time they are people i follow already

0|1
    0|0
  • I often look at profiles. Also guys' profiles. When I answer I prefer to know a bit about the asker: it helps to give a better answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I noticed this one cute Russian girl @RussianGirlxo damn you look fine

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't view this site romantically at all

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. Curiosity is hard to suppress but I realize very well that this ain't a dating site.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always check @cinderelli 's profile first thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot of people have done that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, and I check a lot of my followers pages, for interesting questions it's actually easier then going through the topics or if I am just in a lazy mood lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • If ur gorgeous I'll check out ur pic. Fuck is everyone so afraid not too look like stalkers for lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed. I check out 3 girls profiles because they're attractive. Plus, they might come across an interesting question

• Sometimes I'll see an attractive girl and look, I never stalk though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, that's creepy.

0|1
    0|1
  • Lol Fuck no.. by the way I don't think the girls a
    can vote if the question is only for guys to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • although i don't think "that's cray" nah i don't chjeck profiles since i don't know who i should approach. it's too bad this site doesn't let you post that you're looking for friends on this stupid site >.> it would make the process easier lol

0|0
    0|0
  • uhh no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. This site has zero romance to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah @hazal21 waiting for her to air strike me 😕😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, i dont fucking check bro unless its someone follow me or i am about to follow

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't want to be all judgmental and say it's crazy, but you only gave one version of no, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to stalk girlseatgirls but she's gone now and nobody can replace her :'(

0|0
    2|0
  • No I don't stalk girls but if I'll check out her profile pic if she looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • rarely sometimes but not much cause im not on all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|1
    1|0