How do some females claim they only wear their piece of clothing once?

i mean, either you have to be very rich or be wearing some very cheap outfits. how much does a nice outfit cost compared to a professinoals daily earnings? a nice outfitt would cost double the earnings or more...

sorry, in Canada, clothes are very expensive, in the US its 50 to 75 percent off what we get the same brands for.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know girls who never wear the same dress to a party twice and I know people who never dress in the same hair and make up combination twice. It all depends how much money you make. If your salary is around $100 000 or more - you might be able to pull this off.

• clothes i understand but hair and makeup combination? lol

anyways, clothes here in Canada are 3 to 5 times more expenisve than in the states. we also get taxed upto 43 percent on our income. lol

100k salary you'll be taking home around 5 k per month. also, a dress from BnG would cost around 400 to 500 dollars. so thats 10 percent of your monthly wage hahaha. rent or mortgage of a smaller place would be around 2 grand with hydro etc. cars another 800k to 1500k (if you dont own it yet)... food can get up there if you eat organic of high protein foods. even if your outfit is 100 bucks and you only wear them on weekdays, it still won't work up here hahah sorry for all the math.

What Girls Said 5

• A nice outfit could be around 50 pounds. If it's something like a dress for an evening out, then you might wear it because people might think that it's trashy or low-class to wear it again. However, most women won't just wear something only once.

• thats around 80 bucks Canadian. clothes are very expensive here. a nice dress would cost more here

• Well, I was counting that for like 25 pounds for a shirt and a pair of trousers, which is kinda unlikely here in the UK. A good dress could be like 30 pounds.

• What a waste of space and money!

• yah its hard to undersatnd but if someone super rich does this but donates after to a local charity, thatd be better lol. theyre practically new clothes.

• because they are dum dums

• I don't give a shit. When I graduate med school I'll make enough money to never wear the same thing twice if I wanted but I don't care. If I like it, I wear it again. I have a washer and dryer.

• Because they're idiots. Next question. *Moves onto the next.*

What Guys Said 0