Does she hate me?

I had sex with this chick I know and I told a few of my mates. I think she knows I told my mates. We sit next to each other in class. The next day in class she asked the teacher if she could change to a different seat because she "had a problem with this kid that sits near her" but the teacher said no and she came back to her seat and looked at me. She looked annoyed. And I noticed that she kept looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

• She likes you
  • She doesn't like you
  • She hates you
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not on happy terms with her atm.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is annoyed you told your friends.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• She's certainly unhappy with you. Don't do that to people. It's trashy and mean.

• Probly hates you cuz you told your friends, were you guys dating when you had sex and if not why in hell would you do that to eachother in highschool? lol also why would you tell your friends about it an embarrass her

• Why would you tell your friends you had sex with her?

• She's pissed

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!