How is your summer so far?

Mine is pretty dull, nothing much to do really. How about you guys and gals?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty terrible. For the past month and a half all I've done is nothing. I wake up late, take my meds, watch tv and play solitaire and listen to music and then stay up until the next morning and then fall asleep. The cycle continues.

*While watching said "TV" I may start laughing at something funny in the show or movie and then my laughing turns to uncontrollable sobs which leads me to say "I'm so lonely." This happens randomly throughout the day.

My life is a mess.

• i can somewhat relate to that

• All of my days are bleak. I've even taken to working out just so I'm actually doing something meaningful in my life. I did yesterday and this morning I was sore as hell. I'll try it again tomorrow, haha.

• i work out every morning and try to in the evening too. My car (mustang cobra) seems to be having problems so it's sad cause i got it almost 2 months ago :( Still drivable but a inconvenience

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• It's going great. I just got back from vacation with friends and also already went to Croatia with my dad and I either hang out with friends or do something with my horse everyday. The 25th I go to a festival and next week I go swimming with friends, so I do a lot of fun things :)

• it is just hot.. and not good hot.

• It's winter in where I am right now. It was good until last 2 weeks when things started going wrong.

• what happend? things started going wrong for me too about a week ago

• It's been sort of depressing. I've been going through physical therapy because I found out that I have hyper-mobility syndrome (slang term: double-jointed) . I haven't been able to walk or stand much anymore.

• It's alright I guess I can't believe it's going to be in the triple digits next week for me. and my birthday is coming up on the 26 of this month #sweet16

• Exhausting. I've been taking summer college courses.

• Goood, thanks for asking

What Guys Said 4

• Like you very quiet.

• Dull too for me. I've got an exam tomorrow that I'm stressing about, and I haven't come round to making any plans :/

• Boring. I don't go outside much these days ago its very boring.

Re joined GaG and its even boring xD.

• Till last week it was crazy busy and harsh becoz of Ramadan but i guess after this week it will be better ;)