Marvel comic book nerds! Please help?

I know my Characters pretty well. I can hold my own In conversations about Most hero's, but i want to know more. I need essentials to follow up on. I am particularly interested in X-Men. That has always been my favorite. What are some essentials Over all i can look into.

Most Helpful Guy

• I HATEEEEE MARVEL

• And we hate you so now what?

• Marvel they try to make there comics as the movies and they r not that good I mean u got the rocking justice league and there's this avengers with the one eyed nock fury and ego of iron man and marvel don't have magic dark stuff like DC

• The only one thing marvel did when they combined with DC once and made the batclaw that was the only good character when they mixed

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Wolwerine is actually pretty old. He was born in the late colonial era or something. 18th century methinks.

• Do you want ay recommendations for reading materials?

You can check out YouTube, there a loads of great channels dedicated to comics leke nerdsync or mrsundaymovies, they're great!

What Girls Said 0