At what age do you feel like people should stop using Instagram?

Everyone is so obsessed with Instagram and I don't understand why, I had one for a while but 95% of the girls edited their pictures so much and almost every guy posted the most irrelevant things which I got tired of seeing so I deleted it. What is the big deal with it? And at what age should people stop being on Instagram?

Most Helpful Guy

• I reckon it is a personal decision whenever you get bored with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No cut off edge.

People should just use it if they like it.

• No cut off age I meant

What Guys Said 1

• Never. Why should it be an age thing?

What Girls Said 7

• There shouldn't be an age... who are we to say when someone should stop using a website?

• Are you fucking stupid? I didn't say I was in charge of telling anyone to stop using Instagram. You should probably re-read the question before commenting stupid shit. I asked for people's opinion on when they feel people should stop using Instagram. No one told you to stop using it.

• Well excuse me I apologize for jumping to that conclusion. You just made it seem like I was telling me they couldn't use it, which in no way am I.

• Like I said, I never said you were. Anyway let this be a lesson not to lose your shit without considering what someone has really said. Have a lovely day.

• I don't feel that there should be a certain age cutoff. Just like you made a decision to not use it, others will do the same when they feel like it.

• I'd say 34+ or after you get married and have kids and are too busy.

• does it bother you that much that people want to take pictures that exaggerate their beauty and or post quotes from tumblr? lol let people live.

• I love instagram. Keep it as long as you want to. If you're too old to understand the particular social media, then don't use it. But if someone can use it and are not abusing it, I don't see why they shouldn't be on it.

• I enjoyed it at first but then just felt like everyone I followed was fake so i got tired of it, which I was just asking why people are so obsessed with it

• i'm more into barbies

• I really don't care... any age