Girls, if you get a guy looking you do you feel like he's a creeper do you feel flattered? Does looks matter?

• I'd be creeped out if he's not attractive, and flattered if he is attractive.
    41% (24)
  • I'd be creeped out no matter how he looked.
    25% (15)
  • I'd be flattered no matter how he looks.
    34% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Like most of the others here, I chose the first option, but really it depends on HOW he is looking at me... If he just looks at me quickly and smiles, it's flattering, whether he is good looking or not. But if he stares, it's creepy. Again, good-looking or not.

BUT, I'm *more* flattered when I catch a good-looking guy checking me out, and will respond with a smile. Whereas, if it's a guy I don't find attracted, I will ignore, so as not to give the impression that I want to be approached.

I do find, however, that there is a bit of a correlation between level of attractiveness and creepiness, and I don't think it's just how we as women interpret things. I do find that creepy guys do tend to be "ugly".. good-looking guys generally have more confidence and so they don't sit on a bus or train across from a woman staring at her like a weirdo, or stand in the corner of a dance floor staring at women, etc. When a confident guy sees a woman he finds attractive, he smiles at her and continues on his way, or he approaches her and begins a friendly conversation.

What Girls Said 25

• I wouldn't say im CREEPED out just by guys who aren't attractive. There are ugly guys who aren't creepy, but most creepy guys are ugly.

I wouldn't be flattered by an ugly guy, i just wouldn't care. an ugly guy is only creepy when he is persistent and ignoring the fact that i am not interested.

Of course i would be more happier that a hot guy was looking tho

• It depends on how he's looking at me, honestly. Is he being normal or is he being gross?

• ofc i'd feel FLATTERED REGARDLESS.
    LOOKS MATTER but in terms of style. if he looks decent enough
    CREEPER DEPENDS on how he approaches and what he says (and if he stalks to get more info or talk when he knows i have to leave)

• I hate to say it, but it would definitely depend on how attractive he is. The more attractive the more flattered I'd be. But I would be somewhat flattered if a less attractive guy was glancing too. It kind of depends on how they're doing it. Like if they're making little glances I'd be flattered. But if they were straight up staring I'd think there was something wrong on my face

• I guess I would have to vote C out of these but really it depends on his age... Someone around my age ya I'd be flattered regardless... someone 24+ it is starting to get creepy.

• Really does depend on how he is looking at me, is it a creepy stare or a friendly smile? And looks do play quite an important role in whether or not I perceive him as creepy.

• I don't like when a guy just stares without emotion. like they're trying to play it cool. It is creepy especially when they don't make a move. It's like "wtf?" At least smile or wink.

• it would all depend on the age for me as I'm not that old. If anyone older than 15 did that I would be creeped out. But if anyone under 12 did that I'd also be freaked out. Soo it all depends on the age. If u aren't within those ages Ur a creepo to me.

• I think 'creepy' is way overused. If a guy (any guy) shows interest in me it boosts my confidence, so I'm appreciative of that. I welcome all attention as long as it's not disrespectful, like going up to you and asking 'How much?' for example. Mostly I enjoy it.

• I'd be creeped out and flattered at the same time regardless of how they look.

• Erm.. it depends. 98% of the time I'd be creeped out either way. Last time this happened I was in a cafeteria and I caught a guy staring at me with a blank face... and he did so for like 15 seconds after we made eye contact. Not cool.

• It depends how he's looking at me lol

• I'd be creeped out if he wasn't attractive and flattered if he was attractive. Sometimes it also depends on how their looking at me.

• Looks don't matter. Facial expression does.

• I'd wonder if I have something on my face and keep touching my nose trying to get it off.

I wouldn't find a guy creepy if he was watching me but If I made eye contact and he just kept staring at me without looking away I'd be kinda creeped out

• It really matters how he's looking

• Like in what way, a creepy, constant glare? Or a cheeky cute glance

• I'd be creeped out depending on how he's looking, attractive or not

• Voted B but really it depends on how he's looking at me and what he's looking at..

• Flattered ^_^ I'm a sucker for a guy's attention, especially if I find him cute or I like him lol

• I feel guilty for having such a big double standard, but I chose the first option.

• It doesn't matter how he looks, what matters is the look that he's giving me. (I'm not saying looks don't matter in general just in this situation).

• It really depends on HOW and where he was looking at me.

• I judge a creeper by the remarks he makes or the way in which he looks at me. His appearance isn't relevant.

• bit of both

• To me it's not about the looks, but like if a guy my age looked at me I would be flattered but now if a old man looked id be really creeped out so its not about what the guy looks just how old the guy is.