Do you believe in Zodiac signs when it comes to compatible relationship? Do you believe Zodiac readings period?

I don't really believe in zodiac readings, the things they say are sometimes true but apparently an Aries and Gemini are perfect. One of my guy friends is a Gemini we are great as friends but I don't know about relationship wise lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, zodiac signs don't have an influence in anything in the word in my opinion.

• The things they say is kind of funny, my friend believes in them. She was making a big deal out of mines because I have friend that is a Gemini and she says how we would be perfect, just by what she sees but I try to explain to her to not let it get to her

• it's really pointless to believe that astrology can influence who you are and who is around you in my opinion... let's hope that one day she sees that astrology isn't everything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I don't pay attention to them. Don't think they really have a connection to who we are most attracted to.

• There have been many studies, it's all bullshit.

• I stopped messing with the Zodiac signs when me and my ex girlfriend landed in court well it turned out good but it could've been bad ,

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm.. I'm a Leo and fit some characteristics of the sign, but I make up my own mind who I'm compatible with in my life, I don't need astrology to do that for me.

• I don't really believe it, but I find it somewhat interesting to read about. My parents would be considered "compatible" when it comes to Zodiac signs and they don't get along at all.

• Right! I have met a few guys that an Aries shouldn't be with and we gotten along fine
      My parents zodiacs shouldn't date and they are considered " high school sweethearts "
      My friend really believes it especially dating.

• Kind of.

I believe that zodiac signs can be very accurate, and they allow certain personality types to be put together but nothing to go by when weighing up a relationship that already exists. Also, their advice should not taken fully when pursuing a relationship, but heeded.

• Lol i dont believe in them too, but its fun to read when things add up. Especially about u nd ur partner :)

• I don't believe in zodiac signs

• no I don't believe in zodiac signs

• No. How would planetary constellations at the time of your birth have any effect on your personality?
    Besides the character description for my sign doesn't fit me at all. So how would I trust dating advice based on that?
    If you want to figure how well you fit together with your crush try MBTI types or something...

• don't believe at all