What would you do if your gf/bf just commits suicide?

sadly my girlfriend did it some hours ago and i dont know how to deal with it, she was my all and everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• You mourn, u get angry, u throw stuff, box/slap walls, kick beds and doors... anything to get that angry and other harmful feelings out. It may take days, or months, or even years to get over it. But you have to move on mentally. You're only 15, there will be other females in the future. I suggest, though that you keep up in your education and eventually get a career. This will all just be a vague after a while

• i dont dp that. i stay silent and cry, can't sleep, being pissed by asshole parents

What Girls Said 6

• What the hell are you doing on here then? I have a hard time believing this. If this is serious, which I doubt, you should see a counselor.

• Talk to someone. It really helps. I can relate to you well. You need to move on, let it go even though you don't want to. It will be hard, but there really isn't a single thing you can do about it anymore. If you love her, let her go. I know I sound harsh, but it really is what I've found to be the best solution when loved ones commit suicide.

• AND YOU ARE ON GAG RIGHT NOW? Really?

• Go spend time with somebody who is supportive and kind towards you. If you can't think of somebody who fits the bill, go to a house of worship.

• I don't know what that house is but i guess google it?

• They will treat you well because they deal with cases like yours all the time. Just call them to get help and you can also talk to me but I am very slow at replying to e-mails.

• to talk to you, do i have to come in this chat all the time?

• Good thing I don't have to worry about that because my boyfriend loves himself a lot.

I honestly don't know what I would do. I know I would cry my eyes out and hyperventilate and go into a deep deep depression...

• Best advise I can give you is seek counseling, a professional that can truly help you. You will not get the answer you need on here as no one is trained in how to deal with this on this site.

Sorry to hear this happened to you :(

What Guys Said 7

• Your girlfriend commited suicide a few hours ago?

Dude, Im sorry, But, What the actual fuck are you doing on here ? Surely are there not more pressing matters at hand? 0_o

• i have no friends and no life. can't i?

• What? Dude, You're girlfriend just died !, Im sorry but... Fuck man, Surely do you not have shit you need to do right now other then be on a social media site asking question? :S

• its 03:07 in the morning i habe nothin to do except crying

• You know, I never believe this sort of shit, it's losers looking for a reaction. Your girlfriend who was your all and everything off'd herself hours ago and you come of fucking GAG and post about it? C'mon son.

• i have nothing else to do. its 3o clock now. i have no friends. im tired and crying te whole time

• Na mang, you don't grow tired of it when something like that happens, you don't think about you and how you're tired of the emotions you're going through, not when it's that raw.

• At least she didn't become a transexual...

• Your girlfriend killed herself a few hours ago?

Shouldn't you be talking to people a bit more... close, friends, family?

• Get off here and spend time with your family, her family and friends.

• i'm sorry. it's just likee any other death... there's no way to ever prepare.

• For real? Don't think you'll get the right advice you need here