What is your purpose in life?

Let me know what you think! 🌸😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what my purpose is, but I always dream of starting a family, so maybe my purpose is to raise great kid/s and be an amazing husband.
    Who knows?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no purpose at all at the moment. I don't care much either way if I live or die.

• That's kind of dark

• @missnowhere did you get my gravity message on your watch? I sent you the equation to purpose from the future? If you didn't get it, sorry I left the note in my pocket and I washed it in my jeans by accident, it's gone now😢 seriously though, let me ask you something? What do you like? Or rather... what is it that you dedicate your time to that makes you feel ok?

• @Zigzagz I won't kill myself, I'm too much of a coward.
      @Scrambled lol, nothing really, but it's ok, I just feel empty af, I don't think anything can fill that.

What Guys Said 17

• To live where I want, work where I want, visit the places I want, do what I want as long as it's legal because I don't want trouble.

• Get money get paid.

• To help people, in what capacity I am not quite sure yet, could be in one way could be in multiple, until I find out I will help folks in anyway I can.

• Get money, and get jacked

• The purpose in life is growing as a person independent of your religion or non-religion.

Religion = You grow into a better person -> go to heaven
    Non-Religion = You grow into a better person -> You have a good life to spend without regrets.

• I quote this from a song "if I knew where I was heading, I would already be there" but I'm not😩

• I think my purpose is to teach and practice martial arts. But as a scientist I'd say the point of life is procreation to spread one's genes.

• To use up the earth's resources.

• Someday I am gonna be an astrophysics proffesor or be from the special forces insha'Allah 😛

• to do as i please

• I'm chasing down power n happiness like a mad man.

• There is nothing predestined, it is what we make it.

• To advance the cause of justice and knowledge for all.

• my purpose in life is to find a friend i can give my life for to protect him/her

• To find happiness

• To become who I am! I am slowly become the person I feel like I am!

• I don't know yet, or well, I don't believe in destiny. I believe you create your own destiny

What Girls Said 3