(Quiz) Which one of the World's 7 Wonders are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/daphodill10/which-of-the-worlds-wonders-are-you

I got STONEHENGE
*checks to sky to see if the stars aligned*

Well, no... that's not it.

*checks the calendar to make sure this wasn't a special day.*

Not that either! Well, I'd be damned! You know we just don't go get a Stonehenge every day! It is said that Stonehenge was crafted by Giants and that Merlin HIMSELF brought the monument to England.

You are whimsical, often misunderstand, but well beyond fascinating. That's why you're Stonehenge. It's not easy to understand you, but that's not a bad thing! Take some time and really get to know the people around you - and they'll soon see the magic that's inside of you!

Stonehenge is surrounded with mystery, much like the Bermuda Triangle, but what makes you different is your history of mysticism and awe!

Watch yourself though, magic isn't something to play with, you know. We don't need the whole neighborhood falling in love with you, now do we?

Haha, I love this result <3

Most Helpful Guy

• The Amazon Rainforest... I always liked things hot and steamy ;)

Is it hot in here? Or is it just YOU? I love that you've brought it all the way to the tropical rainforests of Brazil!

If there is one place on this earth that breathes and lives the idea of adventure, it is the Amazon Rainforest - and to be considered the home of adventure is an honor - so be proud!

The naive may not even call this one of the wonders of the world, but that's because they can't see the beauty, fun, and endless intrigue surrounds this jungle. There are still lifetimes worth of stories that the deep and culturally rich forest could tell.

You are fun, exhilarating, and undeniably of the love child of adventure and adrenaline!

Watch out for the spiders though, I heard they get pretty big lurking in those rainforests... and let me tell you, you DON’T want to meet Mr. Pinchie!

joyfulgaye.files.wordpress.com/.../...merica_4.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• The Bermuda Triangle!

"Oh goodness... I knew from the moment I saw you that you were something else, but to think... you're the Bermuda Triangle? There has always been the debate: "Does it truly exist, or is it merely a mind-boggling fantasy etched within our imagination?"

The one thing that can be noted is that the Bermuda Triangle has made its mark, and that is why it is one of the wonders on our journey.

You are mystifying, a little bit of a trouble maker when you want to be, but complex well beyond imagination. That's why you're the Bermuda Triangle!

But promise not to send any planes... or, you know... ships into the ocean or anything, okay? Is it a deal? You wouldn't IMAGINE how much I went through cleaning up your mess when you did whatever you did with the USS Cyclops. And we DON'T need ANOTHER Flight 19 of 45', either! I still love you, though.

You've been behaving lately, Bermuda, let's keep it that way~!"

What Guys Said 14

• The Bermuda Triangle
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ad3-b539-d4b275567bf3.jpg
    Oh goodness... I knew from the moment I saw you that you were something else, but to think... you're the Bermuda Triangle? There has always been the debate: "Does it truly exist, or is it merely a mind-boggling fantasy etched within our imagination?"

You've been behaving lately, Bermuda, let's keep it that way~!

I didn't know this was a 7 wonder...

• Me too!!

• @med111 Those rocks are huge and they're going at thousands of miles per hour. If two tectonic plates can cause great damage, imagine that huge rock impacting on the Earth. It can screw things up.

• @aledeEurope Absolutely. Hell if they didn't strike then mankind would never have been able to come forth and ascend as it has. That large impact all those years ago, quite literally, cleaned house for every single organism outside of the ones who will safely under the Earth living which, coincidentally, were the same group that was the weakest at that time. Mammals rose from the ashes of insects and reptilians which ruled the Earth while mammals burrowed underground to protect themselves from the predators.

Darwin had many things right but, most of all, was what I call the imperative of life in that evolution is the most powerful force in nature and mandated to allow the strong to weed out the weak for balance and survival during whatever transition takes place. Regardless though, an entire world of insects and reptiles eradicated during a global event which shifted the Caribbean Plate (speculation) in one dramatic swoop which the Earth still hasn't fully repaired.

• I got Stonehenge. All I could think of was Spinal Tap 😂
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyh1Va_mYWI

Well, no... that's not it.

• The Amazon Rainforest
    The
    www.jtgeissinger.com/.../Amazon_Rainforest_4.jpg

NOW THIS I CAN AGREE WITH!!!

• LOL i knew u were da question's asker... anyway i'm colosseum :D

Welcome to the Colosseum of Rome!

It is the stage that warriors are said to have battled the fiercest of wars! You are fiery and passionate, and it's your soul of a warrior that makes you the Colosseum!

What an honor it is to run across a fellow warrior! Did you know I was quite the champ in my day? You have been drawn to the bright lights, and we welcome you with warm and open arms! It is your determination that will draw people to you, use that to your advantage and show your doubters just how wrong they are!

And what are you doing just sitting there? Grab your sword, get ready - and LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!

• Stonehenge
    Stonehengewww.theamazingpics.com/.../Stonehenge-at-Night.jpg

Well, no... that's not it.

• The Great Pyramids of Giza
    The
    egyptpyramidtours.net/.../The-Giza-Plateau.jpg
    If there is one piece of history that has persevered through time we must look to the Pyramids of Giza!

You are honest, original, and a timeless piece to be treasured within our world. That's why you're the Pyramids of Giza! There is something wonderful to be said about the person who is comfortable in their own skin and who will never change for those around you.

The Pyramids are the ultimate statement of man's ability to come together and stand strong. Pyramids are the homes of Kings and Queens!

That being said, I would sleep with one eye open – I’m told that mummies are NO JOKE when they’re angry. But I know you can handle it~

Because just like the great pyramids… you, too, will be standing centuries from now!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ad3-b539-d4b275567bf3.jpg

• Ironically women just like yourself were once sacrificed there. You're drawn to the reality that is your past... but I digress and come back to the real world: Taj Mahal apparently which is ironic because I found India to be the biggest load of horse shit I have ever seen and I would rather... bah nevermind..

• The Great Pyramids of Giza

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40d2-9a79-31d63200fb43.jpg

• Have they listed the seven wonders they are counting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonders_of_the_World

Of the original "Seven Wonders Of The (Greco-Egyptian) World", only the Pyramids remain.

There are also Far Eastern Wonders Of The World lists.

• The Bermuda Triangle

t3.gstatic.com/images

• I've been to the Grand Canyon and that is I think the 8th wonder of the world , so wide and vast, kind of makes you feel small and lost, beautiful sunset there. I did see Stonehenge years ago also , very unique ancient burial ground

• I'm the 8th wonder😊

• Same as you. This is becoming quite common

What Girls Said 11

• The Amazon Rainforest

The

• Stonehenge

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...461b-ac05-dc7dce39482d.jpg

Well, no... that's not it.

• The Bermuda Triangle

p/s: I never knew this is part of the 7 wonders of the world.. but I kinda gotta agree with some parts of the result ♥

• The Amazon Rainforest

• The Bermuda Triangle

• The Bermuda Triangle cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ad3-b539-d4b275567bf3.jpg Oh goodness... I knew from the moment I saw you that you were something else, but to think... you're the Bermuda Triangle? There has always been the debate: "Does it truly exist, or is it merely a mind-boggling fantasy etched within our imagination?"

• I got Taj Mahal. I'm not sure why though. :/

• Stonehenge

• The Bermuda Triangle

• Bermuda Triangle

• Same as you! 😊😊