Are you reading anything?

Any books to recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried reading Evolve Your Brain. It is interesting when he tells it through story but I get lost when he starts to talk with big words.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm still reading the Asian Saga series by the late James Clavell. There were five books in this series and I never had read them before. I'm reading them in chronological order of the time settings. I read Shogun first, now I'm reading Tai-pan. Such an excellent series about feudal Japan and China.

• I'm rereading 13 Reasons Why. It's one of the saddest books I've ever read, but mainly because it relates to my life so much. The ending makes me cry so much because that's I realize that the main character is a reflection of me basically.

I'm also reading Lolita. It's a good book. Freakonomics is also a good book.

• I'm reading Wait Till Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn. Hahn's books are amazing. I've loved every one I've read. I'm not one that gets into scary stories or that gets scared easily but sometimes those books give me chills and creepy feelings. She is a great author.

• I just finished the bane chronicles - it's awesome if you're into fantasy

• Im currently reading "The Book of Strange New Things" It's intriguing.

I recommend "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" Cult classic in the Sci Fi realm.

• I am reading Alongside Night

• Last couple of books i read...

Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands #1) by Cherise Sinclair www.goodreads.com/.../6357022-club-shadowlands

King (King #1) by T. M. Frazier https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18739485-king

Carry the Ocean (The Roosevelt #1) by Heidi Cullinan www.goodreads.com/.../23110300-carry-the-ocean

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really read fiction books anymore but Animorphs is the best in my opinion.

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Aminorphs-Logo.png

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...vasion_Front_Cover.jpg

• I am not into story books anymore. I read books related to my profession.

• Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but I haven't felt like reading it for two weeks.

• Currently reading Mein Kampf, by Adolf Hitler.
    Not adherant to its ideology, just curious.
    Know your enemy and all that.

• Four actually 😕

• Yeah, I'm reading CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One For Dummies. Would NOT recommend. I hate IT really but it's where the money is. :(