Someone has kidnapped your child, what would you do?

If someone kidnapped your child and to return her/him back to you, the kidnapper asks you to do one of these, which would you choose:

• Eat 5 worms
  • Lay in a tub of spiders the size of a man's hand for 30 minutes
  • Walk 3 miles on the tiniest, sharpest legos barefoot

Most Helpful Girl

• lol goodbye child! hahaha

• LMFAO! *high five* BEST. ANSWER. EVER! 😂

• i was afraid people wouldn't understand the sarcasm haha thanks

What Guys Said 13

• 1|0
    • Agreed! Five worms gone instantly to get her release, then find the bastard!!!

• I'd pick the last one, do it, then kill the person. After that I would have a ton of lego blocks to play with.

• Another plot twist: it was all orchestrated by your genius child, as revenge for not getting her/him that gift that he/ she wanted last Christmas 😂

• That would never happen. You have no idea how much I spend on lego blocks for my younger siblings. x. x

• I have a younger brother who's 12 years younger than I am and trust me! I know! That's until he switched to video games and that's even worse dammit 😒

• I would eat the worms. Then as soon as I got my child back, I would murder the kidnapper.

• Plot twist: it was your wife messing with you, and in truth, she only took your child to get ice cream 😂 evil evil woman! Lol

• i would use creepycreeper and let him eat 100worms :3

• Five worms... for sure.
    Also, (insert requisite "Taken" reference here).

• Anyone who doesn't vote A is clearly out thier minds.

• Dude, even I wouldn't vote A! 😝

• Hey spongebob clause viter, why so serious... Methodical and analytic, boy you must be real fun to hang out with

• I'll have you know I'm quite the jubilant individual Mrs. Lady Anon. Who expects illogical answers to her illogical questions.

• call batman and hope he rescues my kid from the joker

• I do not know who you are but I got a particular set of skills. I will find you and I will kill you"<--- basically that

• Unless you're a worthless parent you wouldn't mind doing any of those things for your kid...

• None of the above. I'm going after this son of a bitch! You take my kid, then you're going to hell.

• none! beat him down and call he police. you control me with your current leverage... you lose it... well, use your imagination.

• i would say fuk you i dont have a child you got the wrong number

• Eat 5 worms

What Girls Said 4

• the spiders and worms sound easy but with the spiders there is a chance you might not get bit so I chose the spiders.

• Legos, because I'm used to being barefoot so it won't hurt that badly. It'd be like walking on a gravel road for 3 miles, not that bad.

• I'd make sure he's incarcerated for life. The only reason why I wouldn't kill him is because he brought the child back. If he molested or in any other way abused my child nothing would stop me from brutally killing him. 5 worms? Please

• Whoa what all that love to your children, you looks love your children. I think you tired to learn them in a good way

• I think eating worms is the obvious answer here... I would kill and cook them first and it's too late too say I can't because no one specified.