What are your favorite TV series on Netflix?

Most Helpful Girl

• DEPARTURES!!! HANDS DOWN. It was rated 9 or was it 9.5 out of 10 online. Also it is so interesting, you can watch it multiple times. It is about 2 or sometimes 3 guys who travel to different countries to experience things that human beings do not normally experience when they go on vacation. In one scene, they were up on a tree and saw lepeards beneath them. In another scene, they ate goat liver and lived with the poorest tribal communities in china. In another scene, they travelled hundreds of meters below the earths' surface through a hole in Antartica.

What Guys Said 5

• Black Mirror. SAO. Orange is the new black... Space Dandy :p

• Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul and Derek. Those are the first few that pop into my head.

• Sense8, the best tv show on anything at the moment

• I've heard of it, my friend told me to watch it. What would you rate it as?

• Once you get into it. It's off the charts. There is nothing else like it on tv. There is nothing else that takes you on such an emotional rollercoaster ride. Be warned. It need attention. It is not something you site in front of and switch off.

• Probably Archer. That show is so great.

• Out of the Netflix exclusives, I'd say Daredevil. Followed by BoJack Horseman and House of Cards :)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really watch Netflix but I'm looking forward to when they bring out A Series of Unfortunate Events :)

• I loved those books as a kid!

• Did you see the movie they did of the first three books years ago?

• Don't even talk to me about that movie, oh my god. The actors were all amazing, the way they changed the plot and squeezed three books into one film ruined it :/

• Alphas, Merlin, Supernatural, White Collar, Burn Notice, Leverage, New Girl, Prison Break, Red Vs Blue, Turn, any Neil Degrasse Tyson documentary... just to list a few.

• Currently watching: Prison break, Suits, Downtown Abbey, Bob's Burgers
    Going to watch: LOST, Sense 8, Orphan black.

• I loved sense 8 & twisted :)

• Orphan Black and New Girl :)

• I would have to say Super Natural hehe