What is your favorite soft taco fillings?

I love sautéed or blackened bell peppers and onions, arugula, crema, mozzarella, black beans, mango salsa, and avacados. Mmmmh, yummy! 😊

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• carne asada con chirmol/pico de gallo, y queso derretido enrollado en una tortilla de harina

thats my answer

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• bell pepppers, cotja cheese, onions, grilled chicken, pineapples, and bell peppers. oh god i love food

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I hate people that put random stuff in tortillas and call them tacos. Especially seafood.

That being said, I like to roll up calabrese salami with kewpie mayo. It's been my default meal this past month, since I haven't had the interest to cook a proper meal.

It's certainly not as good as more elaborate dishes, but very quick. I can make two in about 30 seconds, and eat them both in under a minute. So it's my "don't have time to eat" combo, for now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

• You didn't, lol. I saw some reddit post about soft shell shark taco, and it looked nothing like taco.

I'm not offended. Even if I was, you shouldn't care. Don't be so sensitive.

• Yah, I have to work on that. 😯

• The typical sour cream, cheese, lettuce, tomato and black olives. I don't think I'm forgetting anything. My body can't take anything spicy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft taco... Giggety. I like mine with extra labia

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef tripe or tongue.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big fan of avocado. But I also like bell peppers, onions, mozzarella, black beans, pico de gallo, guacamole. Breakfast tacos with eggs, chorizo, and bacon are good too

0|0
    0|0
  • I put beef, cheese, and lettuce maybe some salsa

0|0
    0|0