Why is every one leaving gag?

Why is every one leaving gag? I use to love this site. I couldn't wait to get on, but now I don't care if I get on or not. Sorry gag but all the updates is a big turn off for me and then on top of that everyone is leave.

Most Helpful Guy

• Their leaving because the site is slowly dieing. I'm leaving after I get the Tshirt because no one is answering my good questions. The only questions that are getting answered now are sex questions commented on by highschool and college freshmen. The site is for people to ask questions that matter and that we want an answer to, sadly those are getting pushed under the rug for sex questions and booty vs boob questions, along with should I shave down yonder questions. I'm just going back to facebook where my actual questions will get answered by my old highschool freinds that have left the state.

• Yes so true. The real questions barely have any responses, but the sex questions have a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• because admin keeps making stupid changes most of us don't like
    ... and they don't listen to us either

What Guys Said 8

• GaG itself is going down hill when you log on they want you to donate to the site
    if he has no money to run the site then why keep making all the new updates and
    people are leaving i don't look for GaG to last long i know people are coming on
    here to look for hook ups to so it's hard to say , Lot of Moderators deleted their
    accounts and have left i don't see it staying around much longer.

• Wow exactly why do updates if your going to begin for money. I didn't no the mods were leaving also

• Yes we had few Mods leave :)

• The updates make me wanna...

• Internet is where pussies and dumb asses can act tough and troll others. It's where a lot do losers hang out. Standards for life and everything in general is low here.

I love the rral world where losers csnt say shit and haters can't get hurt rral bad.

• what does that make you?

• I get what your saying. People will talk crazy on her behind their back but won't say it to their face

• Right? It's annoying and dispicable people change to become such asshole under cover or when they won't face consequences. people in real life do not act like how people do on gag.

• I don't think I'm leaving.

• I'm on the fence

• Lol which way you gone push me

• I don't know. Which way do you wanna crack your head open on, unless there's a protective mat there?

• I don't find GAG attractive...

• It's gotten pretty bad. Nothing but terrible users, and "how do I look questions". No more of the "should I have sex with my sister" questions that we oh so miss

• lol really 0, o

• I agree with the how do I look questions, but I don't wanna see the should I have sex with sister questions.. lol

• Because is suxxxxxxxxxxxx

• They are trying to be too much like facebook and other social networking sites. Why go to fb lite when you could just go to fb?

• Yes, it's was an ok site until the updates killed it

What Girls Said 6

• If you have comments one way or another about the update you should DEF voice them here if you haven't already www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11046-changes-to-gag-what-s-new-in-this-update

I'm not so sure that people are leaving so much as getting busy with summer. I've been on less since we've been traveling and doing more outside. Maybe its the same for other people?

• Yeah, I come and go. When I don't have a life, then I'm here constantly. When I do have a life, them I'm barely on it if at all. The updates are annoying the living hell out of me, but they are bearable.

• I feel like everyone just asks the most pointless questions and all of the newbies are just ruining everything I don't know, and all of the trolls. It feels more like a feeding ground for cyber bullying if you aren't careful than a community where you can give your advice and perspective on things.

• I haven't been here long, what are these updates everyone is talking about and what do you dislike about them?

• The questions are repetitive

• I am thinking of leaving too.