What do you prefer curly hair or straight hair?

• curly hair
    42% (13)19% (4)33% (17)Vote
  • straight hair
    35% (11)29% (6)33% (17)Vote
  • both... doesn't really matter to me
    23% (7)52% (11)34% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Both can look nice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well curly is awesome coz it's awesome when it is curly and when she make it straight BOM u got another woman

1|1
    0|0
    • Your right !!

• Haha exactly this. One of my friends in high school had super curly hair and when she straightened it, it was so freaking long and she looked way different. Everyone noticed, but when straight haired girls curl there hair no one notices haha

• If you're black go curly. Black girls with straightened hair looks odd to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like curly and straight hair on girls, no problem. However, I have curly hair and I would prefer it to be straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. everyone looks different so i like both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer wavy.(straight with a slight curve)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My hair is curly. I like to straighten it every now and again. I also like to leave it because I'm lazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long its healthy.
    I usually prefer natural.
    Whether that be wavy, straight, curly or kinky.
    I will say i'm a fan of thick hair.
    But, if I had to choose curly.
    The biggest sin that brings tears to my eyes? The girls with beautiful spirals sent from heaven and straighten it everyday. Self hate

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight... I like to curl my hair sometimes but I don't like my hair curly if you get what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight hair on me. On others, I usually don't have a preference. Both can look nice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair. However some girls look very cute in curly hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair, most girls where i live tend to straighten their hair if it's naturly curly

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both.. But I think curly hair suits me more..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am starting to appreciate straight hair. I used to prefer wavy in the past.

0|0
    0|0