You're stuck in an island alone, you can only have 3 things with you (not a boat, a plane... etc) What would you bring?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• A years worth of food, water, and a sos beacon.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• A bowie knife, a large medicine kit, and a fully loaded.308 winchester rifle with plenty of spare ammo.

Now i can survive for a long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot chick and a cell phone and food

1|0
    0|0
  • that island , there most be some animals or some living creatures so there is some food and i can make a shelter with the help of trees so i will chose
    1. a woman
    2. with lost of love
    3. i am only the one in that island so i can get her whole love:-)
    note:-
    i have no girlfriend yet. so i am asking for this:P

1|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson
    The Bible
    Medicine kit

0|0
    0|0
  • machete fire starter some rope i imagine i could accomplish a lot with those 3

1|0
    0|0
  • A cast iron pot, a pound of weed, and a knife.

0|0
    0|0
  • My positivity!👍😊

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman, knife, and a mirror.

0|0
    0|0
    • A mirror? lol really?

• Show All
    • I expected people mention fire but I guessed people would say a lighter or a firestarter tool so you won't run out of fuel or something, but I didn't really think of mirror. Plus mirror won't be that helpful because you'll need light or sun or something. I gotta admit when I read mirror I thought, "damn, stuck in an island and the dude still cares about his looks" :D lol

• Lighters can run out. Yeah, I didn't think of the firestarter tools. Usually, there's a lot of sun over an island. As for my looks, I already look great. So, I don't need that for that reason. :)

• Knife, flint, and iodine

0|0
    0|0
  • Food, a fishing rod with some bait, and a gun with ammo.

2|0
    0|0
  • Magic bottle (with a genie which gives unlimited wishes), a krusty krab pizza, and a boulder (like the pioneers used to use).

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• 1. Lifetime supply of food and water
    2. An axe
    3. A knife

I can possibly get help by creating lots of smoke with the fire and will be rescued ahah

1|0
    0|0
  • i would bring a machete a fishing rod and a tent

1|0
    0|0
  • My dog, a fishing pole, and a box of matches.

1|0
    0|0
  • A knife, flashlight, and a tent

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Life time supply of food/water
    2. A sharp knife
    3. Bruno Mars 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Food
    Wii u
    Iphone when I want to leave

0|0
    1|0
  • 2 guys and A survival kit (water, toothbrush, flare, tent, flashlight, etc.)

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 guys? :/

• Show All
    • dammit @Octavius way to steal my thunder!

• Eew ew nooooo!! If anythingbI was hoping for a 3some out of them (with them only touching me and not each other)... So i take that back. I'll only bring one guy to the islans