Girls, Which guy would you pick?

The player: Soccer player, loves music, very obnoxious, flirty, brooding look, cocky, doesn't talk much, the only child.
Looks:
Curly Blonde Hair
Brown eyes
5'9
Fair skin
Sharp symetrical features
17

The nice guy: Sweet, cute, dorky, family oriented, the youngest sibling, usually happy, smart.
Looks:
Short black hair
Hazel eyes
5'10
Freckles
Boyish looks
16

• The player
    21% (15)
  • The nice guy
    79% (58)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I'm 17 by the way xP

19

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont know if others would agree.. but i m leaning towards the guy 1

• And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why there are a majority of women who get pregnant at the age of fetus, cry on their phones to their baby daddies begging them for child support, and become bitter later in life. But hey, you're entitled to your opinions. *Cough* idiot *cough*.

• No problem, I was leaning towards guy 1 too, and that's who I picked. Girls always say they want the "nice guy" but guy one is more interesting and adventurous and most girls would have picked him in reality. Thanks for the opinion!

• you are welcome.. :)

What Girls Said 18

• I'd never want a cocky quiet guy. Wait dont those two contradict eachother? Lol

Definitely the nice guy! he's nice duhh and I love everything about him except for the age and freckles

• These are based on actual people, I don't know how he manages but he somehow does lol

Lol yeah me too xD

• Yea I thought the player would at least get one lol. I probably would have voted for the player until you said cocky haha

• Lol well he is definitely cocky xD But I get the feeling he's kind of a softy. But I have no idea, he could just be a total jerk tbh xD

• the nice guy!! who wants a player?

• I don't see anything appealing in the first specimen.

• The nice guy obviously!

I don't see how some girls can be with an empty headed guy who can barely keep a conversation. I don't care how hot a guy is; if he can't hold a conversation and has little ambition or lacks putting forth any type of effort, all attraction is therefore gone.

Freckles can be hot anyway plus 5'10" over 5'9"!

• Actually, in his defence, he's pretty smart and deep. He's really into song writing too. But I know what you mean

• The nice guy! Aside from the age, sounds great.

• I voted for the nice guy. I didn't pick the player because well , he's a player. No loyalty. Also I deal with enough obnoxious guys already.

• It seems like I've seen this question before...

• I only met the second one last week so highly unlikely xD

• I was thinking I saw it last night.

• Lol well you didn't xD

• The nice guy, obviously. I wouldn't want a player, because well, he isn't loyal. One year of age gap doesn't matter much to me..

• Sounds like you're at a toy store. Want for what? For sex, I'd pick the soccer guy. For a relationship... none of the above. Why is the list so restricted? You're a young woman. You can literally get anyone.

• Lol No, for a relationship. Thank you but I highly doubt I could get anyone. I'm thinking I should just jump at the chance that the nice guy might like me.

• If you're looking for love or something serious, I wouldn't settle with someone just because he might like you. You'll find many others who will like you. People you wouldn't hesitate to date. I'm sure you have personality and more importantly, a vagina. Girls don't understand the power they harness between their legs. It's not JUST about sex for guys. They usually aren't consciously trying to objectify you. The vagina isn't always the logically recognized goal for men, but it'll always be there in the background. It's something that plays in your favor. Even in love. So if you have a vagina, just by virtue of it being a part of you, you'll have this influence on guys that can help you aquire the one you choose. It's not manipulation, its being resourceful. Plus you can't be that ugly if you have two guys after you. So, if you're in it just to have the experience, to be young and have fun, and you don't have too many expectations about love and marriage, the nice guy seems suitable.

• I'd choose nice guy cause he sounds perfect XD

• Neither. They both sound unattractive.

• Girl where is this nice guy at? Go for him before I do! Get you a good guy, this shouldn't even be a question you should ask. You're better than being with a player

• "Doesnt' talk much" That doesn't sound like a player. I want neither of those.

• The nice guy sounds hotter

• Not enough information. But no, I wouldn't go for a "player" because I'm too old for that.

• Well they're both too young for me, but I'm too old for games, and people you play them, the nice guy wins every time.

• There is never "The funny guy" in these :/ I want the funny guy

• Funny guys can only be found in the RomCom section of the video store unfortunately

• I have a crush on a player