Guys, (Read Description) What would you do if you caught your son?

Lets say you left home for work and when you came home you go to your sons bedroom, you caught him making out with another teenage boy. Whats your first action?

Your son is 16. So is the other boy.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I cheer him o like "WOOHOOT! Thats how u do it boi! Thats how rough football playas do so do ut like ur on the field smashing eachother" 💪🏾

What Guys Said 18

• I'd most likely just turn around close the door, open it again, close it again, walk away get some booze and drink away my sorrows.

• I'd ask him who is that and why is he sneaking in the house. Why is he hiding it, and if it's his boyfriend. I don't mind if my son is gay, or if he has a boyfriend and wants to make out at that age, it's normal, but I don't want him to be sleeping around at that age.

I don't mind my future kids to bring their partners home when they're 16+, but only if they're in a relationship, cause like I said, I don't want them sleeping around.

• "Woops, sorry for interupting" *Turn round walk out*

I figure after that the make-out will be over shortly, and a conversation will likely be incomming (so we can go over the whole "use protection" and "It really doesn't matter to me who you find attractive").

• I would probably pull them apart kick the other kid out of my house and not talk to my son for a while...

I would be very heart broke. And upset if I raised a son and he turned out to be gay
    Say what you want but that's how I would feel
    I would hope my son becomes a good straight man like his father, if he turned gay so be it, but it would be very devastating
    If does turn out to be gay, at least he will have class and respect, I will raise a good man regardless of his sexuality...

I really hope I never have to go through that

• What the hell are you doing would be my first reaction. Teenagers need to keep there libido in check, to damn young for that. Then would come the mandatory talk on safe sex because he's a teenager, and he will not keep his libido in check.

• Here and now in my calm rational mind I would leave it be and talk to him about it later privately to see what is going.

In the heat of the moment or if it ever actually happened? No idea, but I hope it would be similar to what I said above

• If it actually happened.

• Well I would hope I would react like I described. I would leave it be and talk to him about it later privately to see what is going on and if he is just curious or full out gay. I would try to understand what he feels because you cannot change who they are. However I would probably be unsettled by the discovery

• "Use protection!" ~slam door~

• walk out of the room and leave him to his makeout session

• I'd kick the other boy out of my house, talk to my son and try to figure out if he's gay for real or he's just so horny he fucks every hole he found which deceives him by making him think he's gay. And i'd tell him never to do it in our house again.

• Depends on how old he is

• "I knew it!!" *waits for reaction*

• Tell them to use a condom and leave. The house. For a few hours.

• Well get him out of my house ewwwww

• When I read this comment I don't stop laughing. Our minds are similar.

• @mohamedooooo well still 1 yr for that and mechanical engineering or special forces still didn't decide wbu?

• 1 years i am 17 and i now think enter special forces

• I wouldn't give a fuck, as long as he is being smart about using protection and shit.

• WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING? *tell the boy to get out* And then I'll probably ground my son for 1 month and then get and explanation

• I'd whoop his ass. And have a long talk with him.