Would you date someone who had a divorce?

would you date someone who had a divorce?

it could show they are willing to commit to someone, but people always seem intimidated by the idea... thoughts?

• yes id try, only if no kids...
    46% (6)21% (3)33% (9)Vote
  • yes id likely try...
    38% (5)57% (8)48% (13)Vote
  • never...
    16% (2)22% (3)19% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give it a try, but she has to be willing to get married again in the future with me, and have kids with me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Ya that wouldn't be too big of an issue i dont think. I'd want to know the reasoning ofc. I have friends that got married young due to religious/family expectations and it didn't work out because it was so fast, so they got divorced. It happens I think more often than most of us would realize. Doesn't mean they are undesirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I married a divorced woman. Her ex husband was very abusive towards her.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she was the result of cheating, no. Unless she is juz good to bang 👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • a naive view.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but I am divorced. Definitely has limited the number of women willing to date me. I wonder if the circumstances of the person's situation matter or if women are instantly turned off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much baggage, and she'd be highly likely to divorce ME, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pro to them is they most likely would be happy to committing to a guy and not want marriage at the same time. You can live happily ever after together without wasting time and money getting married.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind as long as he had no kids. Sometimes relationships simply don't work out. I'm sure that he would have learned some good lessons from the experience as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer not to and would be wary of him having a lot of baggage, but if I liked the guy and he seemed like a good person, and he had no kids, then I certainly wouldn't write him off just because he's a divorcee. Lot's of people have some pretty nasty baggage who have never been married than someone and, more than that, how a person deals with their baggage matters way more than necessarily what that baggage is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on why they got divorced. Also they can't have kids and are willing to get married again.

0|0
    0|0