What is your favourite?

Guys and gals what is your fave reality show (if you watch them) and why that one or those ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alone. It's the only reality I watch, and because it's about survival which is something I like.

• What is that about? I've never heard of it.

• It's new, there has only been 5 episodes so far. The show's about survival. 10 men are sent to survive in the Vancouver island. They have only 10 items and with that they have to survive. There are bears, wolves and cougars in that area, and so far, in just 14 days living there, 6 men have abandoned, some cause they encountered wild animals and didn't wanna risk their lives.
      The last one standing wins 500 thousand dollars, so it's a huge prize, but is it worth it? I really recommend it to those who like survival stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Big Brother, because I've been a huge fan for years, I just simply love it.

What Guys Said 1

• My favourite reality show is sports. Beat that for drama I dare you.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't watch those crap. I'd like to keep my brain cells thank you very much lol