How much do you hate or dislike people who are preachy and holier than thou?

Preachy about anyting pretty much (like religious beliefs, traditional gender role beliefs, political beliefs, cultural beliefs, etc.). I hate them very much. I hate it when people try to force their beliefs down my throat and then can't accept that people have individually different beliefs and all have the freedoms to believe them.

• Very much.
    78% (7)45% (5)60% (12)Vote
  • A little bit.
    0% (0)9% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Neutral.
    11% (1)27% (3)20% (4)Vote
  • I don't dislike them at all.
    11% (1)19% (2)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate them but they do annoy me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen people who are non-traditional try to bush their beliefs down other people's throats. On this site I've seen promiscuous people put down the traditional waiting for marriage types just as often as the reverse.

Either way people should stay out of eachothers lives

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Oh well, I don't hate people when they try to say they find it stupid when someone opt to be traditional or religious. Respect begets respect.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• As a Christian it bothers me a whole lot, that being said I don't hate them for it because i am called to not hate but to love. At the same time however it is people like that as well as people that claim tp be Christian but show no evidence of a relationship with God that bother me. They are the main contributors to the devaluation of what it actually means to be a Christian.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is rather annoying, yes. If someone disagrees with me, then that's their business and that's their right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand those people... thinking they are deities on earth!

0|0
    0|0
  • We respect people coz u r a respectful person not because of their actions

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. A debate with them is a great way to kill time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ignore them. If they harass me I subtly imply I'll press charges against them if they don't back off. If they get physical well, there's a reason I keep a pocket knife on me.

0|0
    0|0