Guys, what are some heartbreaking lines that get to feeling bad every time a girl uses it?

I'm in an emotionally abusive relationship and yeah, as fucked up as it sounds, i want something to say to make my boyfriend realize how shitty he makes me fell, and also dish the awful feeling back to him. All answers are helpful, thanks for reading...

15

Most Helpful Guy

• "Are you just a prodigy or did you have to study hard to be such a fantastic asshole?"

What Guys Said 14

• Seriously, the whole "get back" angle just makes it worse. Recent studies have heavily suggested that most physical domestic violence starts after a period of escalation, often heavily driven by one partners feeling that they have a right to respond to the others percieved wrongs.
    He emotionally abuses you. You emotionally abuse him back. And it all goes up a step. Now he's activly trying to hurt you, not just lashing out verbally due to frustration, and you in turn get more vicious... and eventually either he hits you and wins because he's that much stronger, or you hit him, which you might win because he won't hit a girl, or he might turn round and deck you. Either eventuality is VERY VERY BAD. Seriously that shit will mess with your head for the rest of your life... and quite likely your future kid's lives.
    The simple fact that you are thinking like that prooves that you need to get out now. No "ifs" no "buts" leave. Or make him leave. Now.

• "There are no victims, only volunteers." Don't go along to get along. Peace at any price is no peace at all.

• Take responsibility. You have played a role in setting up the relationship this way, and you must play a role in changing it. Telling your partner that the treatment is unacceptable is not enough. Your actions speak louder than words, so you need to make two bold moves: Change your own routine or behavior, and tell your partner you will no longer take the abuse.

• Since I don't know your boyfriend, I can only give you a very general suggestion to insult his masculinity. Things like telling him that he cannot satisfy you sexually, isn't good with his hands, not muscular enough, etc. But seriously, this won't do anything but give you a brief moment of satisfaction. There is no excuse for abusing your partner, no reason for staying with an abusive partner, and most importantly, there is no way to fix an abusive relationship. No way. You can't work it out. Just dump this asshole. And if he doesn't stay out of your life, get help from your friends and family and the police.

• Don't tease a tiger. He may become violent towards her. Have you ever seen a woman nearly beat to death because she antagonized her abusive partner?

• I should of dated "insert random guys name" he has so much more going for him.

• Cutting him out of your life is the most powerful thing you can do. Insults or conscious efforts to hurt him just fall into what's expected within an abusive relationship, and whatever you may think right now, lowering yourself will not work to your advantage. If you don't want to be the kind of person who falls for an abusive relationship, start empowering yourself by doing the right thing.

• "Dishing it back" isn't going to make the situation any better. It will just make it worse.

• I honestly say Ignoring him is probably the MOST WORST, Like right now I'm going through some shit with a girl and pretty much she's not bothering with me, Tho I don't i deserve it..

• "is that *it*?"

• Get out of this relationship... Now Kay... You are not to be abused...

• I knew a woman married in this same abusive manner for 30 years. He raped her, beat her, verbally abused her. Everyday... Yet she was afraid to leave. To messed her up so badly... She told me I was nicer to the first we met than her husband was every nice to her in 30 years. She dumped me, because she couldn't understand the love I had for her. Instead she attached herself to a different man. Who is a deceitful possessive man. She didn't even love him.

• The best thing to say is nothing and leave

• Why don't you just dump him? If you aren't happy why are you in a relationship?

• how about breaking up with him instead.

• "Is it in yet? I don't feel it."

• Why don't you just leave him. I reckon that'd mess with him if you just ended it with out saying so and never spoke saw him again. That'd also be the healthiest move for you.