What animal are you most like?

http://www.playbuzz.com/leximu10/what-animal-are-you-most-like-quiz-by-lexi-murrow

Yeah I'm bored lol I got : Pegasus
What animal are you most like?
If you were an animal, you would be a pegasus! You have a very wild spirit, and people envy you for your beauty. Though you do have some who are very jealous of you, 97% of people love you for your kindness. You are a true angel.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I got Pegasus too.

And I wanted to tell you that I think your answer describes you perfectly, @Asker.
    Just from the talk we had the other day, I could see you are a positive and fun person to be around

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww thank you 😊 you're the first person that ever tells me I'm a fun person to be around lol irl not many would say that 😣

• Show All
    • Yeah. Once I'm comfortable with someone I can be very crazy 😜

• :) Clearly xD

What Guys Said 8

• 2|0
    0|0
  • I got : Wolf
    "If you were an animal, you would be a wolf! You have a wild spirit, and you're very competitive. Very outgoing you are, and a favorite to many."

I'm actually pretty chill but I'm cool with getting wolf. That way I can make a wolf pack like in the Hangover

0|0
    0|0
  • WOAH YES BABY I got the phionex srry for the spelling lol

2|0
    0|0
  • cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b0a-8dbd-bc85dbe3eda1.jpg

If you were an animal, you would be a wolf! You have a wild spirit, and you're very competitive. Very outgoing you are, and a favorite to many.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the same

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Dragon lol.
    I eat everyone and burn their houses down

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a pegasus too

0|0
    0|0
  • I got dolphin lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Dolphin
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a57-a123-2a3a7dccbe53.jpg

If you were an animal, you would be a dolphin! You love to swim, and you're very kind and intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pegasus
    If you were an animal, you would be a pegasus! You have a very wild spirit, and people envy you for your beauty. Though you do have some who are very jealous of you, 97% of people love you for your kindness. You are a true angel.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4edc-83c2-b118e2150a4e.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Dolphin !🐬🐬

1|0
    0|0
  • I got House Cat 😂

If you were an animal, you would be a house cat! Sorry to say, but you're a little lazy… But other than that, you're super cool, and loved by many. Never forget how awesome you are, okay? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I got Phoenix

0|0
    0|0
  • I got wolf

0|0
    0|0