If you were offered a job that pays you for showing compassion and hugging people around the world (especially in the oppressive countries), ?

would you do it?

Let's say this was actually you're job and one day you had to go fly to Saudi Arabia (with the US military escorting you) to go hug and comfort poor little boy and girl feeling hopeless in their country and you get paid $250 per person that you hug.

Would you take this job?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I would hug all the kids and women.

• What about the men who are persecuted in the Middle East for having a different viewpoint from the radical muslims or the men in Latin American countries that were survivors of a kidnapping from the Drug Cartels?

• Yes, I can hug child. I meant that when O said kids. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like going up to strangers

What Girls Said 2

• That would be interesting, as not every culture likes hugging. But also, I would rather my employer spend this money providing goods for these countries... It would be a lot more useful to them than a hug I'm very sure.

• Well, not all of the countries that you travel, necessarily have to be oppressive. In my fictional job, let's say you also get to travel to any of the Latin American countries like Mexico or Peru. Despite that they fall under "3rd world countries, they're not really oppressive (in terms of legal freedom), just poor countries with corrupt justice systems).

• Oh, but I still feel like they'd look at us like fools if all we brought to their country was a hug. I'm actually from Peru, my family is. I totally like where you're going with this though! It would be a super peaceful job in theory.

• No many diseases.

What Guys Said 1

• heck yes everyone is so self centered they all need hugs