Which mythical creature are you most compatible with?

Last one, I promise ><

http://www.playbuzz.com/amsxqa10/which-mythical-creature-are-you-most-compatible-with

I got : Unicorn
A unicorn is represented by the color "Blue". It represents a great love of wisdom and honesty. A unicorn would love to read and help people who are trusted. A person who is compatible with a unicorn is destined for great things in life. They are protective and very calculative. A unicorn is represented as gorgeous, but others know there is much more than just beauty beyond looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Phoenix
    Phoenix
    wallpoper. com
    A phoenix is represented by the color 'Red.' It represents a strong, brave, and ambitious person. A person compatible with a phoenix has a strong curiosity to find out things and delve a bit deeper than they should. But that's not a bad thing; A phoenix is friendly and can get along with others very easily. A phoenix's protection never dies and just keeps living on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got: A Phoenix! :o

http://i57.tinypic.com/2j12x6w.jpg

What Guys Said 9

• I got

Phoenix

• I got Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNRPouqD_M

• Dragon

A Dragon is represented by the color 'Green.' A dragon is a very mischievous and cunning creature, but will stop at nothing to save those who mean most to them. They care very much for family, friends, and their personal life. Some dragons can be a bit competitive with others. A dragon is destined for great things but they need a bit of help getting there. In the end, they always reach their destination though.

• I got "my ideal woman." Lol

• I got dragon... thank god

• A SMEXY vampire that gets... laid every now and than '-'

• Ooooo... I'm afraid to find out...

• I also got unicorn.

• Giant lion with wings. No eagle head.

What Girls Said 19

• I got: Fairy

A Fairy is represented by the color 'Yellow.' It symbolizes a love for Friendship and a deep respect for being trustworthy. A fairy would get along well with you and try its very best to protect you at all costs. They are small creatures, yes; But what they make up for from size, they have Loyalty. A fairy is a gorgeous creature that holds deep respect within their groups.

And my boyfriend got the unicorn :)

• Unicorn
    A unicorn is represented by the color 'Blue.' It represents a great love of wisdom and honesty. A unicorn would love to read and help people who are trusted. A person who is compatible with a unicorn is destined for great things in life. They are protective and very calculative. A unicorn is represented as gorgeous, but others know there is much more than just beauty beyond looks.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b27-9ed4-a8e929d41ce0.jpg

• i've got unicorn too
    Unicorn

A unicorn is represented by the color 'Blue.' It represents a great love of wisdom and honesty. A unicorn would love to read and help people who are trusted. A person who is compatible with a unicorn is destined for great things in life. They are protective and very calculative. A unicorn is represented as gorgeous, but others know there is much more than just beauty beyond loo

• Awww,
    I got Fairy <3

• Fairy
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4315-b343-813fc54f6cb5.jpg

• 1|0
    • I love the unicorn in this pic it's so gorgeous 💙

• I got fairy

Although the description... Wish I could post it.

• Unicorn
    A unicorn is represented by the color 'Blue.' It represents a great love of wisdom and honesty. A unicorn would love to read and help people who are trusted. A person who is compatible with a unicorn is destined for great things in life. They are protective and very calculative. A unicorn is represented as gorgeous, but others know there is much more than just beauty beyond looks. cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...c-83e9-bb0411f6ec10.jpg

• I feel like I identify a lot with manatees. I know they're real but I feel connected to them.
    I'm also shopping for a manatees and mini cabbage stuffed animal right now.

• I got a Dragon

• I got dragon (can't copy and paste text)
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bbe-a56c-5d21ab9ba99a.jpg

• Dragon

• Haha I got a fairy

• A fairy :)

• Me = A dragon :)

• Unicom as well 😎

• I got Unicorn too

• I got Dragon

• I got unicorn as well

• It says I'm a fairy.