Do you think the police should involve psychics when investigating difficult cases?

Yesterday I watched a couple of episodes of the show "Psychic Detectives" and I was fairly impressed. The police called in psychics whenever they were at a point where they couldn't get any further along in a case.

However, I found it strange that they resorted to this method given all of the CCTV, CSI-type stuff they have at their disposal.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember about 5 or 6 years ago they had a show where psychics would try to work their way through unsolved murder cases, but a white after one episode the police actually solved that particular case and it was completely different to what the psychics had thought. They had to stop running the show because of it. So I think that sort of think is complete cr*p.

What Guys Said 4

• No, they are more body language readers, I don't believe in real ones and you can't really read a dead body very well, I'm not talking from personal experience by the way just a guess that if you ask a dead person if the name tommy means anything to them it won't , because they are dead

• Isn't there an offered reward of like a million dollars for proof of paranormal abilities that's gone unclaimed for some decades?

• Lol dumb as F$ck

• They may as well do. Either that, or base their investigations on physical evidence.

What Girls Said 0