Is it sad that?

i would rather have sex with a guy that looks like a girl instead of a fat chick? im not gay or bi by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• You're in denial of your sexuality.

I hate hate hate when people say yeah, "I'll pretty much screw a guy in a wig... but yeah, no skittles I'm so not gay ".

No straight guy would ever do this.
    Come out of the closet already !!

• im not in the closet. i like girls but i also like trannys. i dont like straight up dudes but if i were put in a room and was forced to chose between a fat girl and a dude that looked like a girl i would pick him.

• You just called him a he this guy is probably a little gay or at the very least in some weird stuff, but you just said you wouldn't call your herhim a he when you called your friend a him -.- but the fat thing is kind of mean

• I'm speaking about to my trans friend face not online where my friend cannot see me or ever read this.
      This is a discussion that does not involve you.
      I also stated my trans friend is a "he" here to clear up confusion for the asker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it sad? No...
    Is it bisexual? Definitely

What Girls Said 4

• You're not gay or bi but you want to have sex with another man? It's okay to explore your sexuality just try not to put others down while you do it.

• No I mean if I were forced to choose that's who is pick

• Like I said. It's totally okay to explore your sexuality however you feel comfortable.

• "I'm not gay or bi by the way"
    It's totally fine to be bisexual you know ;)

• I don't think it's particularly sad.

• You need help.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm kind of with you on that one. But she has to be a land whale

• "I f***ed a dude in the a$$ but i ain't gay!"

Get outta here!