How do you act when you're sugar high?

So yesterday I'm pretty sure I gained like 100 pounds! I ate:
8 chocolate bars
2 skittles
1 bag of chips
and 1 soda

I was super hyper that started to send weird messages to my friends and family! then I got home and started to feel really tired so I took a nap at 4 pm and I ended up waking up at 11 pm!!

How do you act when you're sugar high?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I must say that was funny Clarisa I didn't notice anything strange at all about the way you were acting
    orig10.deviantart.net/.../...y_ciscoql-d6gk4or.png
    Seriously between that and having to convince your mom you weren't a lesbian best belly laugh I have had in long time
    quotesnhumor.com/.../Best-Friends-Quotes-...jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...745e6f20ec.jpg

• hahha I'm sorry about that though

• No worries I wouldn't change it for a second it was so funny - Not many conversations you can claim to have had with the replies
      "Bedo Bedo Bedoooo!!" and "I'm so fluffy now Im going to diieeee"

• I don't get high on sugar.
    It's strange, sugar and caffeine does NOTHING to me really.

Whenver someone gets a sugar high, i'm all like "dafuq u doin' mate?"

• The sugar and all those poison get transferred all the way down on the outside of my belly, waiting to be burned by a fitness session.

• Oh my goodness! Where did you put all that suger?
    Sjeez, if I'd have eaten that I would have stressed out!
    I mean STRESSED OUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
    www.utica.edu/.../stressed.jpg

• haah I'm just too hyper that's why lol

• Oh yeah... hyperglycemia = too high blood sugar.
      You'd be drinking a lot and as a consequence going to the room a lot - that's typical :o
      I like that cartoon 8)

• Well generally when me and SO are high on sugar, somehow... we end up chasing each other around the house

• I never got any of these weird messages! :-P

• One time I got sugar high by eating chocolate crembule it's a very sweet Italian chocolate dessert, I couldn't stop laughing lol! I was laughing so hard, that lasted like 2 hours so I was laughing non stop for 2 hours. My mom wanted to take me to the ER she thought there was drugs in there.

• I haven't gotten one in like a decade lol, I don't even remember what they were like lol.

• 8 choco bars, really?

How act in such a situatiin? Well instead of eating so much all alone share with me and you will know ;-)

• play some sports

• What a lightweight! :p

I used to binge on half gallons of ice cream, whole boxes of junk cereal, entire bags of cookies... Sometimes all at once.

• I've never had a sugar high.

• Yes sugar makes you hyper and with me I would be real tired , drink more water

• I got diabetes so gotta watch how much sugar i intake, that's them genes that gives me a 75 % chance of having diabetes i have no cure just take shots

What Girls Said 6

• the main reason why i avoid eating sweet stuff too often is that i won't sleep -_-

• That sounds like a sugar high and then a sugar crash to me!

• i act all silly and giddy lol

• Laugh a lot, talk to myself more, things become 100% more funny

• I've never had a sugar high.

• lie on my back and just stay there...