What's the most puzzling thing that you've ever encountered on G@G?

Thank you for sharing : )

Most Helpful Girl

• The way people treat each other. Rude, hateful, stereotyping, prejudiced, attacking, etc. People don't see each other as individuals with thoughts, feelings, lives, etc. Too many assumptions are made. Our behavior towards another is more reflective of ourselves than the individual that we are responding to.

What Guys Said 9

• Why people sign on to an advice sie, but act like it's Facebook or Twitter, never ask for or give any advice.

• They make all these updates the owner does, now when you log on to GAG they
    are wanting donations or people to disable adblock ,,

• People who post abusive replies and then block you so you can't respond. Just shows a lack of any respect for anyone..

• women who pretend to be someone else, but ask to be rated/complimented on photos that are not theirs

• like rate me without a pic? i think rating somebody is gonna hard, do it in blind really imaginatively struggling.

• Peoples ability to out stand me day after day, sometimes good but mostly in a bad way.

• This question.

• What's the problem with this question? :)

• Nothing wrong with this question, just couldn't think of anything.

• A crossword.

• Riddles and trying to decode post with bad spelling or grammar.

What Girls Said 6

• Thickheaded people, to the point of refusing all common sense.

• Someone saying that their Mom forces them to wear a butt plug and then they asked of that is icest

• Why Pyramid Princess was nearly at level 9 deactivated , come back and now a novice at level 2.. haha!

That puzzles me more than anything * scratches head in wonder* lol

• There is a logical explanation behind every weird behaviour : )

• Haha! There certainly is... just another lesson learned 😊

• @Humping_Tornadoes is the most puzzling thing I've ever encountered. ;)

No, but seriously, I don't think I can choose just one. All the rate me questions from both men and women (usually the same ones over and over) and the rudeness of some people are probably high up there.

• rating without a pic

• The youngsters ask a lot of sex questions