What's your favorite Chinese food?

Usually when I get Chinese, I'll get sweet and sour chicken, sesame chicken or hot and spicy chicken. I'm looking for some new things to try any suggestions? What do you get when you eat Chinese?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think many of the things you listed are legit Chinese food. Sounds more like what you'd find at the food court. I used to LOVE getting Chinese fast food, as in orange chicken, chow mein, fried vegetables, the whole works. (I bet my body hated me back then.

My boyfriend is Chinese, so I often go to his place to have real traditional Chinese food for dinner, or to legit restaurants owned and operated by a Chinese family. The real thing is very different. Not much of that teriyaki-style sauce. Generally pretty minimal, in terms of salt plus being deep-fried.

Excuse my going off on a tangent. My favourite is some kind of meat (beef/pork?) in a soysauce+honey sauce. For the carb portion, I like the transparent noodles. I think they're called 'Chinese vermicelli', or how I somehow came to refer to them as 'angel hair'. :P

What Guys Said 5

• Chicken with broccoli, kung pao chicken, mongolian beef, moo shoo pork are all favorites. Occasionally egg foo young or Shanghai noodles. I usually make my own and tend more to Japanese because it's healthier.

• mongolian beef or hunan beef

• I only eat chicken and most of the chicken dishes are good. It seems like you like chicken so just try out all them

• General Tsos
    Beef and Brocolli
    Roast Pork
    Chow Fun
    Mein Fun

• chinese food

What Girls Said 4

• I love
    -fried dumplings
    -pork fried rice with shrimp lo mein
    -general t'sos chicken
    -Siamese chicken
    -beef and broccoli / chicken and broccoli

• I don't like Chinese food

• I like bourbon chicken

• The only Chinese food I like is teriyaki chicken and white rice.