Is it gay to think that other guy is good looking? Not to want to kiss him or somthing, just to think that he is a good looking guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just evaluate your straight doesn't mean you don't have eyes.
    My dad and I love the movie blood diamond, love it. The main character (I'm not even going to type it because he's African and I'll fuck it up) is hot as shit. While watching the movie my dad goes "I'm a completely heterosexual man but that's the most handsom man I've ever seen in my life". Because he's handsome. My dad has eyes, he can judge attractiveness. However he's not attracted to him. Being attracted to him would be the only thing that makes him queer.

• Oh.. i get it.. i had the same thing with my friends.. we watched 22 jump street and i told them that i think chaning tatum is a good looking guy and thay laughed and asked me if i'm gay.. to this is why i asked this...

• Guys say everything is gay. And I mean everything.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Gay is the attraction towards the same sex.

If you think someone is good looking but are not attracted to them (in a sexual way), no you are not gay.

Society is far more critical of men complimenting other men.
    I notice women can call each other attractive all of the time and no one will think anything.
    Why can't a guy say someone is good looking?
    Why is it most of the times, upon giving another guy a compliment a guy has to say "no homo".

I think it's silly in my opinion.
    I don't think you are gay for noticing another guy is attractive.

• i don't think its gay

• No it isn't gay it is normal to be able to tell when someone is good looking

• haha. no it is not

• No it's not gay. It would be gay if you wanted him sexually. Not that anything is wrong with that. I can appreciate beautiful women. Doesn't mean I want their hot pocket though.

• Not at all. I am not a lesbian , but i often think some women are beautiful or attractive

• No not at all. Girls do it all the time. It's called a "woman crush".

• No , I don't really think so.

• No. It just means you're comfortable in your sexuality. People recognize other good looking people.

What Guys Said 9

• I see good looking dudes all the time but I'm not gay at all, if you're good looking you're good looking regardless of sex...

• No, sometimes you just notice a guy is good looking. It's not like you fancy him. Same as you might notice when a guy is fuck ugly.

• Its not but if you are insecure add (no homo)

• No its not.

• Nope not at all that's pretty normal

• not really.

• Are you serious? You sound like a 14 years old child.
    Of course, it's not gay.

• No. Im 16.8 and the other day i watched 22 jump street with my friends and i told them that chaning tatum is a good looking guy and they laughed and asked me if i'm gay...

• Then your friends are childish.

• If there is no attraction it isn't gay.

• nope.. i think Roger Federer is good looking guy, no homo