Would you rather live in USA or South Africa?

Most Helpful Girl

• USA... Sometimes, I wish I loved there 😢

• Lived* Damn xD

• Thank you! :)

• Thanks again 😳

What Girls Said 12

• USA - South Africa is a beautiful place and I'm hoping to go there for a trip someday but it's not very safe to live there actually..

• Runout has it the crime and murder rates in South Africa are one of the highest in the world... Obviously I cannot gauge but I believe that being more developed, America is safer, even taking into consideration the occasional mass shootings that take place (I'm not saying US is totally safe either, it's just relatively better). In terms of job opportunities, I'm young and youth unemployment is almost 25%; the number in USA is much lower. I'm into research too, so USA definitely provides more career opportunities.

• USA for sure.

• I love my home in the US and there are WAY too many bugs in South Africa. It'd be nice for a visit but if it's alright with you I'd like to stay here.

• i don't know enough about south africa to make a decision

• USA! I wish i lived there now tbh

• The US for sure, South Africa is a nice place to visit, but I rather live in the US.

• USA. I really want to visit Cape Town in South Africa though.

• I want to visit South Africa but not live there.

• South Africa...

• I'd rather stay where I am.

• I would rather live in South Africa because I want to do humanitarian missions there.

What Guys Said 12